Advojp
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lets go slackers
Advojp
13 years ago
🍺 I'm about ready to thank Matt (APBTmarcel) but I'm not 100% the bomb that took out the mailbox today is from him. Florida? Very nice selection of smokes I'll list upon confirmation Matt is who I think he is. If not, some other Matt for no reason bombed me. (unlikely - I'm a prick if you ask busa...or, my son, or... well, you get it.)
crgcpro
13 years ago
Yep Matt moved to Fla earlier this year. Has to be him.
Advojp
13 years ago

Yep Matt moved to Fla earlier this year. Has to be him.

crgcpro wrote:



Well then, Thank you APBTmarcel = Matt!!!!

Wipes out my mailbox with:

EPC Short Run 2012 robbie - nh this size
Room 101 Lancero -nh
Tat Havana Cazadores -nh
Illusion Ultra - nh
Tatuaje TAA 2012 - nh but I have three now - one of 'em has got to get sparked!
Casa Magna Oscuro - think I've only had the Colorado

Matt, thank you very much for the elitist smack down! I really appreciate it.

🍺 Cheers to you, my friend.

JP
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago
Update now that Matt's came in:

January- 05Busa -- gots
February- gimbel -- ??
March- tmccork -- ??
April- Derf -- ??
May- dalek -- ??
June- APBTmarcel -- gots
July-
August- MikeHarv-??
September- z6joker9 -- gots
October- Longerash -- Gots
November-Advojp --
December- no playa

05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Deadbeats dalek and mikeharv
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Looks like mike has one in air and ill be figuring out who gets some busasurance
edin508
13 years ago
Man, you only got 4 out of the 11 hits.
Bunch of lame O's.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago

Man, you only got 4 out of the 11 hits.
Bunch of lame O's.

edin508 wrote:



Yes and no. December had no player and we lost July with warning to Busa. So, 10 months covered means I (anyone) would have rec'd 9. One is in the air, so that will make 5 for me. Busa also has Gimbel's, so, when that comes, six will have sent.

Don't let it deter you. It's great fun and I'll bet 2013 will be more productive.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
And theres the insurance......hehe
APBTMarcel
13 years ago
Glad you liked the hit! Enjoy them.
MIKEHARV
13 years ago

Yes and no. December had no player and we lost July with warning to Busa. So, 10 months covered means I (anyone) would have rec'd 9. One is in the air, so that will make 5 for me. Busa also has Gimbel's, so, when that comes, six will have sent.

Don't let it deter you. It's great fun and I'll bet 2013 will be more productive.

Advojp wrote:




#-o sry for being a slacker
Advojp
13 years ago
^^^ Dude, you said it was in the air! It's all good. You're in Minot? Prolly hard to unfreeze yourself and get to the PO! LOL!
Advojp
13 years ago
👍

Glad you liked the hit! Enjoy them.

APBTMarcel wrote:



👍 👍 Just havin' a heck of a time deciding which to have. TAA or Room 101. Been curious about the 101 for some time. Ah, what the he**. I'll smoke 'em both!

Thanks again!

JP
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago
😱 😱 😱 MikeHarv just brought the shiz!!!!!!! Late??? Maybe. Worth the wait?? Absolutely!
I made it very clear a 5er was all I wanted for my Birthday. But, normal CBID counting overcame Mike. The frozen sticks from North Dakota are:

Graycliff Bahamas Crystal
Gran Habano Vintage 2002
Man O'War Ruination
Camacho Maduro
Camacho Trip Maduro
Black Pearl
5 Vegas High Primings
Alec Bradley Harvest Selection
Fuente - not sure which
San Lotano - Maduro
Coronado By La Flor (???_

Lots of sticks here I've never had, some I've never heard of! Can't wait for them to thaw out so the sampling can begin.

Mike, thank you. Over the top, indeed. I feel a bit like I'm in the Secret Santa and you are him!

🍺 Cheers, bro. And, again, thank you!

JP
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic