nnightmar
13 years ago

SO WE ARE STILL NOOBS ? JUST NOT AS NOOBIE?

jjoye wrote:



WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

I can hear just fine.

Fgm's current list has no noobs and no vets.
billyboy03
13 years ago
I am new to forum been smoking sticks/colecting about 1 1/4 yrs would like to start trading/ learning more from more exp smokers Idont know how to trade or what a bomb is.
edin508
13 years ago

I am new to forum been smoking sticks/colecting about 1 1/4 yrs would like to start trading/ learning more from more exp smokers Idont know how to trade or what a bomb is.

billyboy03 wrote:


Keep reading and checking out the forums.
A "bomb", is a package of smokes and whatnot that you put together and send out to a BOTL/SOTL. Whether it is for a trade, PIB or RAOK, it is usually called a bomb.
plack
13 years ago
I have been smoking for about 6 months and would love to get involved in this. I am in the military and will be deploying in a couple of months just for a heads up and I don't want to cost a vet or anyone any extra money. Even if it is just for ideas of what i would like I would appreciate it. Thanks
dubleuhb
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Read the thread "Things to Know if you are a Cigar Noob" and get a Vet in this thread...that will get you started on the path of becoming a seasoned BOTL.
youngra
13 years ago

I have been smoking for about 6 months and would love to get involved in this. I am in the military and will be deploying in a couple of months just for a heads up and I don't want to cost a vet or anyone any extra money. Even if it is just for ideas of what i would like I would appreciate it. Thanks

plack wrote:



Damn, and I thought I was a polite NOOB! [sarcasm] Thanks for your service Plack - =d> =d> =d>
I'm sure a vet will pick you up, but send me a PM with the types of smokes you like now and your address and I'll ship off a package to ya! Also, once you are deployed, we'll make sure you are taken care of, we'll just need your address.🍺
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Plack, if you're going to the 'Stan either find a Tali-Banned CIgar Club on your base/FOB, or PM me and I'll get you in touch with the guys that can help you start one. Good BOTLs, chance to relax, and learn about different cigars.
plack
13 years ago

Plack, if you're going to the 'Stan either find a Tali-Banned CIgar Club on your base/FOB, or PM me and I'll get you in touch with the guys that can help you start one. Good BOTLs, chance to relax, and learn about different cigars.

Bur wrote:



I am headed to the Stan in a couple of months and I do have a couple close buddies that are knowledgeable on most cigars. I am trying to learn as much as I can as from as many as I can. I am just trying to learn some before I do head across the pond and don't have that great internet to communicate.
engletl
13 years ago

I am headed to the Stan in a couple of months and I do have a couple close buddies that are knowledgeable on most cigars. I am trying to learn as much as I can as from as many as I can. I am just trying to learn some before I do head across the pond and don't have that great internet to communicate.

plack wrote:



if you end up in Kandahar...look up Uriah aka gimbel at the Kandahar Kougars
05busa
13 years ago
He has great Tshirts
BlueDude
13 years ago
I've noticed I was dropped off the Noobs In Waiting list.
What gives?

I have some tasty, well cared for cigars in need of a home.
05busa
13 years ago
HeHe...how do we know?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I've noticed I was dropped off the Noobs In Waiting list.
What gives?

I have some tasty, well cared for cigars in need of a home.

BlueDude wrote:



PM me, I have a home for them...LOL!!!
05busa
13 years ago
Dont hoard all the noobs
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Dont hoard all the noobs

05busa wrote:



You have me confused with Dave...
05busa
13 years ago
U are gonna the poor guy off.....we dont even know what smokes he has
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

U are gonna the poor guy off.....we dont even know what smokes he has

05busa wrote:



WHAT????
edin508
13 years ago

I've noticed I was dropped off the Noobs In Waiting list.
What gives?

I have some tasty, well cared for cigars in need of a home.

BlueDude wrote:



ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you only have 1 post.
edin508
13 years ago

WHAT????

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Bomb Busa
Users browsing this topic