t33bone
13 years ago
^ great Elitist and great BOTL in Pro.

Greatly done bro
jnichols
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d>

Nice job fellas!
crgcpro
13 years ago
Glad you like them!

Pro
nnightmar
13 years ago
Busy day at the manor eh dub?
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Last today and certainly not least is BDS12, incredible stuff here ;

Obsidian, Robusto, NH
CI Legends White label (Camacho), NH this one,:-k
RyJ Viejo, Epicure, NH
MF LB Churchill, NH this size, nice!!
El Triunfador No. 1, X2, goood smoke!
Tat 7th Natural, X2, these be gooda!
Tat Cojonu 2006...=p~
Tat Cojonu 2003...more..=p~
ANEJO 55!!!!!!!!
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso, =d>

12 stellar smokes and.......

A bag with 17 boxes of CI matches!....and...

a tin of Henry Clay Smokers Mints, you trying to say something ?.....and

a 375ml bottle of Glenfiddich 12 Single Malt Scotch!!! Dayuuum!!!!!Dayuuum!!!!!!

OH and all this was packed up nicely in a 10/12 x 9 x 4 inch desktop humidor!!!!

UNFRIGGENBELIEVABLE!!!! Thank you so much my friend, you are awesome!=d>

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮

I am truly humbled after today and would like to thank everyone again since the month is over. It was a great ride and thank you Tiger for honoring me with this!!!

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
🍺
z6joker9
13 years ago
Great job everybody!
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Great job everybody!

z6joker9 wrote:


I peeled that sticker of the bag and stuck it on my big herfadore, your kitty will now travel with me..LOL!

😂
z6joker9
13 years ago

I peeled that sticker of the bag and stuck it on my big herfadore, your kitty will now travel with me..LOL!

😂

dubleuhb wrote:



AWESOME =d> =d> =d>
ringsize
13 years ago
I heard some rumors about those nines once while playing poker. Don't know much other than it smokes good to me. Maybe someone longer in the tooth can help ya out. It did come out of a box of 25 rather that tne newer box of 20.
hope you enjoy
crgcpro
13 years ago
Dub

That Tat Black PL is an OR.
dubleuhb
13 years ago

I heard some rumors about those nines once while playing poker. Don't know much other than it smokes good to me. Maybe someone longer in the tooth can help ya out. It did come out of a box of 25 rather that tne newer box of 20.
hope you enjoy

ringsize wrote:


Thanks, I'll let you know what I think..........if I remember when I get around to sampling all these new to me seegars.
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Dub

That Tat Black PL is an OR.

crgcpro wrote:


👍
BDS12
13 years ago
Glad you like it, man, thats one hell of a last day!

Again, well deserved and enjoy!! =d> =d> 🍺 🍺
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Oscar just hits me with six fine smokes. Thinking it must go here 'cause I been minding my business and not provoking anyone for this smackin!

AF 858 Maduro, X2!! If I could only have one smoke from now on this would be it! Never had one disappoint.=d>
AF 858 Sungrown, =p~
San Lotano Connecticut Robusto, NH,
Carlos Torano Casa Torano Toro Maduro, NH
Estd 1844 Anejado No. 50-xtra, NH or heard of.:-k

6 solid smokes, Thank you very much!

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮



This is done right ?
Numismaniac
dubleuhb
13 years ago
One last blast form Harleyd31 and me likey!!

CAO 65th, been a looong time!=d>
Quesada Espana Corona, these are very good.
Cohiba Secretos Maduro,=d>
Oliva O, Robusto....blue cloth band!!=p~ =p~
Diablo Picantes, Toro size. Another one that I haven't seen in a while.🍺
And a big old gordo sized cigar that I presume came from Santiago Cigars....:-k


Very nice Paul, thank you and we do need to get together soon for a couple smokes.

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮


Guess it's time to get a pic of this now that it is officially a done deal!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Glad you got em -enjoy brother!!
Users browsing this topic