Oscar
13 years ago
lgops
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
fa rizzle dizzle
BlueDude
13 years ago

Just means you're active andready to be paired up.

fishinguitarman wrote:



sweet
lgops
13 years ago

Just means you're active andready to be paired up.

fishinguitarman wrote:



Sounds like a puppy farm.....
youngra
13 years ago

it means u are a *****

05busa wrote:




What da [frypan]
steve02
13 years ago
FGM,

Billyboy03 and I are in contact. It is on!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

jpellegrin....FGM

whtwtrman79....05busa

youngra....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

plack ....f16devils

BlueDude....dubleuhb

Russ622.....jnichols


Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78....2 posts...None since the 7th?
DC Smoker ....1 post?

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:


NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
jnichols
13 years ago
Alright Time I stepped up to the plate! If it is ok with you FGM I will take on a Noob...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Alright Time I stepped up to the plate! If it is ok with you FGM I will take on a Noob...

jnichols wrote:





Done deal! Russ622

Thanks!
edin508
13 years ago

Alright Time I stepped up to the plate! If it is ok with you FGM I will take on a Noob...

jnichols wrote:


=d>
jnichols
13 years ago
Russ P.M. Me
f16devils
13 years ago

Just know that I am ok with bombs all day! But I am very good at return fire and I can only send my addy if you give me the ammo to return!

plack wrote:




Hey NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
PM sent
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Oh Bluedude...............
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
id be interested in doing a trade......do i HAVE to supply cigars? I have a very nice bottle of 25 year old scotch i may be willing to give up for the right trade.... i really hope im not offending anyone.....i just dont have a cigar inventory yet worthy of dispersing to vets....
BlueDude
13 years ago

Oh Bluedude...............

dubleuhb wrote:



You Got Mail
edin508
13 years ago

id be interested in doing a trade......do i HAVE to supply cigars? I have a very nice bottle of 25 year old scotch i may be willing to give up for the right trade.... i really hope im not offending anyone.....i just dont have a cigar inventory yet worthy of dispersing to vets....

Zmarkadonis wrote:


It's how it works. I sent my Vet some booze and other things, he sent me cigars to try. Good place to start is right here.
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

It's how it works. I sent my Vet some booze and other things, he sent me cigars to try. Good place to start is right here.

edin508 wrote:



I am hoping for a decent sized humi starter kit...like 300 ct and if said vet feels inclined to throw a few smokes in there, you wont hear a peep from me! P.s. MSRP of my bottle is around $450.00, Binnys sells em for $359.00 all day every day.
edin508
13 years ago
Get yer cooler, some beads, a digi hydrometer and exercise that Cbid clicking finger.
tyyler82
13 years ago

I am hoping for a decent sized humi starter kit...like 300 ct and if said vet feels inclined to throw a few smokes in there, you wont hear a peep from me! P.s. MSRP of my bottle is around $450.00, Binnys sells em for $359.00 all day every day.

Zmarkadonis wrote:




Ezra Brooks?
Users browsing this topic