dubleuhb
13 years ago
I'll get a pic up soon BTW.
billyboy03
13 years ago
nice job blue dude
jclaxton78
13 years ago
I don't know if I'm active enough to be in the trading community yet. However, I do have a boatload of CI Yellow Label Pepin that I'm willing to part with.
youngra
13 years ago

WTF noob

Youngra sent me a bottle of woodford reserve and big bag of camachos, RP,55,padillas,sosa and many more




Thanks boob

05busa wrote:



My end has arrived, well, actually it arrived two days ago, I was just now able to get into our mail box “package” compartment – lock was not working – USPS was holding my package hostage!!
BLOWN AWAY by 05busa – here’s the lineup! AMAZING!!!!!!!!
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
14 minis –
5 Montecristo’s
5 Gispart’s
4 Romeo Y Julieta’s
Then
Carlos Torano Collection of 7 smokes
Virtuso
Exodus 1959 Silver Edition
Exodus 1959
1916 Cameroon
Signature Collection
Casa Torano Maduro
Casa Torano
Then
La Herencia Cubana Oscuro
Est. 1844
CAO Maduro
Montecristo 7’s
Padilla Habano
Cuban Bullet version 2
Aging Room M356
King Havano Oscuro
A Fuente Gran Reserva
Skull and Bones
All NH except for the King Havano – got my work cut out for me to get through these!
In addition, a sleeve of golf balls, couple boxes of matches and a humidifier – pictures going up on the cigars photo section next.

Thanks for the trade 05busa, this round is complete.🇨🇮 🐴
BlueDude
13 years ago
Holy Heck Fuzuck! Nice job 05busa!!!
05busa
13 years ago
I hope u enjoy
youngra
13 years ago

I hope u enjoy

05busa wrote:



Thanks again, I will be enjoyin for a while!
edin508
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
Good job. Busa man =d> =d> =d>
05busa
13 years ago
steve02
13 years ago
billyboy's end is here.

His end goes out wednesday - just a steve02 5er 🙂
BlueDude
13 years ago

billyboy's end is here.

His end goes out wednesday - just a steve02 5er :)

steve02 wrote:



Looking forward to reading about it
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Since I'm running amok vet-less, chit stirring, having to get my own busdrivers etc etc etc, guess I should respectfully request to you all wise and knowing vets to be added to the n00bs list.

yeah, that's some multi-finned b u t t sharking for ya.

And speaking of bus drivers, does anyone have PLACKs APO addy?
f16devils
13 years ago

Since I'm running amok vet-less, chit stirring, having to get my own busdrivers etc etc etc, guess I should respectfully request to you all wise and knowing vets to be added to the n00bs list.

yeah, that's some multi-finned b u t t sharking for ya.

And speaking of bus drivers, does anyone have PLACKs APO addy?

Bur wrote:



I'm his vet and I still don't have his addy. [ram27bat]
I know he went home for the holidays and hasn't deployed yet so he probably doesn't khow what the APO addy is yet.

BTW When I get it everyone can have it!w:d/
plack
13 years ago

I'm his vet and I still don't have his addy. [ram27bat]
I know he went home for the holidays and hasn't deployed yet so he probably doesn't khow what the APO addy is yet.

BTW When I get it everyone can have it!w:d/

f16devils wrote:



Sorry i have been traveling seeing the fam and havent been on here. I deploy january or February. As soon as i get my apo address i will let all you guys know. I really appreciate all your guys support. Happy holidays to everyone!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Predeployment Leave outrage! [frypan]

Enjoy the time with family Plack! We'll have plenty of time to bomb you....even with the "shorter" deployments they're still a long time away from family.
plack
13 years ago

Predeployment Leave outrage! [frypan]

Enjoy the time with family Plack! We'll have plenty of time to bomb you....even with the "shorter" deployments they're still a long time away from family.

Bur wrote:



Thank you so much! I am having a blast with the family smoking some good sticks with the men and celebrating! I hope everyone else is has having a blast like i am! Happy holidays
f16devils
13 years ago

Thank you so much! I am having a blast with the family smoking some good sticks with the men and celebrating! I hope everyone else is has having a blast like i am! Happy holidays

plack wrote:



I have his home addy now. If anyone wants it just send me a PM! Hopefully he will send me his APO addy when he gets it.🇨🇮
jnichols
13 years ago
Russ's 5'er goes out Wednesday!
Users browsing this topic