Advojp
13 years ago

You can have the May spot if you want. I didn't want to take any returning player's spot if they wanted in again.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



Mighty gracious of you, Pro! -- No worries, though. I had plenty of time and failed. Besides, I don't lay down the 🐴 likle most do. Plus, I'm still waiting on at least 4 senders. Prolly cuz I didn't [frypan] Think I'll see 'em before your "game" begins?

This looks like a great, fun group. Keep everybody in the loop and enjoy!!!!

JP
Advojp
13 years ago
Oh yeah... Like Oscar "Gene Simmons" up there --- Bomb Pro for being such a stand up guy!!!!
BDS12
13 years ago
Ringsize, I see I got september, Thought you asked for it 1st. I'll switch with ya if you want, doesnt matter either way is fine for me
Campage
13 years ago
How did I moss this!? 🤦

May not have been allowed to play anyway.
lgops
13 years ago

How did I moss this!? 🤦

May not have been allowed to play anyway.

Campage wrote:



You can send to me anyway!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
I'm July 8th. Who we kickin out?
Campage
13 years ago
ringsize
13 years ago

Ringsize, I see I got september, Thought you asked for it 1st. I'll switch with ya if you want, doesnt matter either way is fine for me

BDS12 wrote:


No need to mess up his highness, I am good with this setup. I thank you for your consideration thou.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
lgops
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
What up mane
lgops
13 years ago
werk, sup wit choo
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
lgops
13 years ago
There's a beach somewhere callin my name...
Oscar
13 years ago
Yalls just a bunch of werkin fools!
edin508
13 years ago
I'm a laid off fool! No werk fer me.
And the beaches here are too cold now.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
My beach was washed away with the house
lgops
13 years ago
My beach had oil all over it.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
At least u hav a beach and oil
Users browsing this topic