grrrrr609
13 years ago
PM sent carls..

I know you guys are doing awesome. I love it.
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Carls don't forget to list the USPS DC# so we can all follow the bouncing ball
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Carls clean ur inbox so i can send u ur next target.

He is expecting it. We have a small window to include him in the pass and i dont want him to miss out.

Thanx. Hans will appreciate ur assistance in this matter

grrrrr609 wrote:




Hehehehe...
carls7069
13 years ago

Carls don't forget to list the USPS DC# so we can all follow the bouncing ball

NJ Navy Chief wrote:




Will do Sir.
🍺 😰
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

Will do Sir.
🍺 😰

carls7069 wrote:




No need for a Sir, ✋ 😳 I am a Navy Chief...I work for a living...:^o
lgops
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago
Sorry Sir.


[gonzo]
carls7069
13 years ago
Let me re clit i fy myself!
Sorry azzhat noob! [ram27bat] =d>
carls7069
13 years ago
DC#0312 0860 0000 8639 7700
on its way!
Hopefully by Friday!
Enjoy!
roadkill1450
13 years ago

No need for a Sir, ✋ 😳 I am a Navy Chief...I work for a living...:^o

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



still active? Thank you for your service. Most fun I had in uncle sams misguided children was when the squids gave me a FREE ride around the med. OH the memories...
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
No, retired but once a Chief always a Chief. Many memories of the Med/IO/Persian Gulf some good, some bad
roadkill1450
13 years ago
tried to extend for another med but they wanted another 4.[-x miss the sux but love my life. was on the old iwo before retired. LPH2. ahhhh. palma lorca 🙂
grrrrr609
13 years ago
So where is this thing at? Anyone keeping track n00bs?
jjoye
13 years ago

So where is this thing at? Anyone keeping track n00bs?

grrrrr609 wrote:


Ummm you are the short bus driver with the list of where it is going right? LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Ummm you are the short bus driver with the list of where it is going right? LOL

jjoye wrote:




SHOOSH it n00b and get to work tracking it
jjoye
13 years ago
Who made you king? Your a noob to just not here. lol
jjoye
13 years ago
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65801
grrrrr609
13 years ago

SPRINGFIELD, MO 65801

jjoye wrote:




Thank You.

Azzhat n00b
jjoye
13 years ago

Thank You.

Azzhat n00b

grrrrr609 wrote:


You copy/paste that from the other site ? From a vet to you? lmao
grrrrr609
13 years ago

You copy/paste that from the other site ? From a vet to you? lmao

jjoye wrote:




Nope but I did bomb 7 of them just to introduce myself. Of course no return addy.

posted the dc#s in the middle of the rollings stones song sympathy for the devils lyrics.
Users browsing this topic