05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Holla back bytches
lgops
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
WazzzzUppp mane
lgops
13 years ago
If we interpret the Mayan calendar correctly this may be my last day on the job. Das Wazzup.
Oscar
13 years ago
fer shizzle?
hill5673
13 years ago
I think every person you see today you should just slap them in the face and say "You're IT!!"
Oscar
13 years ago
lgops
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
lgops
13 years ago
hill5673
13 years ago
Oh Christ...
lgops
13 years ago
don't hate. . . hehe
Oscar
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I think every person you see today you should just slap them in the face and say "You're IT!!"

hill5673 wrote:


where can we find U??
Oscar
13 years ago

where can we find U??

05busa wrote:



I hear he be in NY sumwerz
crgcpro
13 years ago
Time to bomb the Clown yet or do we wait until it's officially January?
Oscar
13 years ago
Hmmm, I sez we bomb him whenever we feelz like it!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
lgops
13 years ago

Time to bomb the Clown yet or do we wait until it's officially January?

crgcpro wrote:




bomb busa!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ill post a thread soon.
Users browsing this topic