grrrrr609
13 years ago

Dont you have a side bet on that? If so, for the right price, I will make sure that date never happens.......mmmuuuuuhaaaahhhh!!

LetsRock wrote:





Oh so thats how u wanna play it! Azzhat n00bs.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Looks good Nitro. The addy is in ur inbox. Fire away.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Next NOOB gets it for NEW YEARS!!!
nitro6526
13 years ago
DC#- 03103490000243024577.

Box is growing bigger and bigger.
6lbs. 3 oz.

SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
That is crazy!!!
hank56
13 years ago
Whats up with this? Been 4 days and no posting?



Buncha NOOBS!!!



Happy New Year nonetheless : )
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Whats up with this? Been 4 days and no posting?



Buncha NOOBS!!!



Happy New Year nonetheless : )

hank56 wrote:



Tick...tick...tick!!!

🍺
shaun341
13 years ago
it shows delivered to Twin Lakes WI today, not sure who that is though
hank56
13 years ago

it shows delivered to Twin Lakes WI today, not sure who that is though

shaun341 wrote:





Funny I got a package today from Green Bay, WI, coincidence? Hmmmm


LMAO
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Holy ****, that is me! I got called out of town on a family emergency. I will be getting back tomorrow late afternoon. I will be quick about the turn around. Damn...sorry fellas.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Takes:
El Baton
Siglo Limted Reserve
Tat La Riqueza

Puts:
Perdomo Estate Selection Vintage
AVO xo Notturno
My Father No. 1
Bahia Insignias 10th Anny
MOW Virtue

Is this ok with everyone?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Ummmmm....Why is my name being brought up? (too lazy to read) 🤦
edin508
13 years ago

Ummmmm....Why is my name being brought up? (too lazy to read) 🤦

fishinguitarman wrote:


Nothing to see here....
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Yep...nothing to see...
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

Ummmmm....Why is my name being brought up? (too lazy to read) 🤦

fishinguitarman wrote:


Get off our lawn!!! [ram27bat]
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Nervous fgm?








Should be.......hahahahahahahahaha
youngra
13 years ago

Ummmmm....Why is my name being brought up? (too lazy to read) 🤦

fishinguitarman wrote:



Well, ya 🌫 if you would pull your head out you might be able to see what's goin on!!![sarcasm]

Nothing to see cause you can't friggin see!!!
🇨🇮
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Approved by Grrr. Box out today. DC 9405 5036 0269 0902 85

Thanks for the game Grrrr

Thanks for the "5er" Nitro.....I look forward to smoking those!!
youngra
13 years ago

Approved by Grrr. Box out today. DC 9405 5036 0269 0902 85

Thanks for the game Grrrr

Thanks for the "5er" Nitro.....I look forward to smoking those!!

jpellegrin wrote:




What's this puppy weigh now?=d>
jpellegrin
13 years ago
9405503699300269090285 updated...
Users browsing this topic