jnichols
13 years ago

Ok! Now I kinda get it. I'm a little thick! Thanks for the patience. I understand people don't wanna send cigars to guys who don't reciprocate.

carpenter69 wrote:




That isn't the point at all really the point is they want to see if you are going to be around for a while!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Gotta wait til FGM wakes up from his nap...
jnichols
13 years ago
^^^ That also!
illinichaser
13 years ago

Ok! Now I kinda get it. I'm a little thick! Thanks for the patience. I understand people don't wanna send cigars to guys who don't reciprocate.

carpenter69 wrote:



actually with these azz hats, I would prefer they not reciprocate if I were to send once and a while. . .

Especially from what I've seen Jimbo do to people](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Why do you think I'm chit stirring and bombing a few folks unprovoked? Got to make room before FGM/Thonginator pairs me up and my mailbox gets obliterated!

3 or 4 out tomorrow.....
carpenter69
13 years ago
What or who is an FGM?
jnichols
13 years ago
FGM = Fishing Guitar Man ie the thonginator pay attention damnit lol
carpenter69
13 years ago
I told ya bass turds I is thick! Thanks again for the patience.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I'll do an update tomorrow....
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
I see you quiver, in an....ti...ci.........(say it, say it)....pation.
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

I'll do an update tomorrow....

fishinguitarman wrote:


He's awake? Morning wood? He He He
BlueDude
13 years ago
FGM

BlueDude....dubleuhb trade complete.

Let me clarify that . . . Insane lopsided trade complete.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."


THANK YOU dubleuhb/Bill your generosity is overwhelming. Pic/Pics forthcoming.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

plack ....f16devils



Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78....Still here?????
Zmarkadonis*
wapper2011*
chswrst726*
carpenter69*

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:


NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

plack ....f16devils



Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78....Still here?????
Zmarkadonis*
wapper2011*
chswrst726*
carpenter69*

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:


NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Did I get dropped off again? 🤦

See posts from 265 to 301....
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Did I get dropped off again? 🤦

Bur wrote:






Dude...I thought you and Bill traded????


Yes no Maybe so?
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Bill, as in BillyBoy03? That was for the n00b PIB.

Do we both have Mississippi ed-u-kashuns?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Bill, as in BillyBoy03? That was for the n00b PIB.

Do we both have Mississippi ed-u-kashuns?

Bur wrote:



Don't tell me you're an Ole Miss Guy!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
NO! HAIL DEAR OLD STATE!

I grew up in Jackson as a huge MSU fan, but when NROTC offered big dollars for school, had to find a college other than Ole Miss with NROTC. So I went to Auburn. I know Bo.

WAR EAGLE, well maybe next year. I will be cheering for Ole Miss in a few nights, and btw went to the pep rally at Highland Village the night before they beat Notre Dame!

Didn't I spy you in an Ole Miss shirt behind some poor sap holding "The Poster"?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

NO! HAIL DEAR OLD STATE!

I grew up in Jackson as a huge MSU fan, but when NROTC offered big dollars for school, had to find a college other than Ole Miss with NROTC. So I went to Auburn. I know Bo.

WAR EAGLE, well maybe next year. I will be cheering for Ole Miss in a few nights, and btw went to the pep rally at Highland Village the night before they beat Notre Dame!

Didn't I spy you in an Ole Miss shirt behind some poor sap holding "The Poster"?

Bur wrote:






WHOA! Beat Notre Dame in the 70's when they won the National Championship???


20-13! Their only loss!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

plack ....f16devils

Bur....FGM



Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78....Still here?????
Zmarkadonis*
wapper2011*
chswrst726*
carpenter69*

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:


NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
Users browsing this topic