NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
03102640000083910647


Priority Mail®


Depart USPS Sort Facility


January 08, 2013


DENVER, CO 80217


Expected Delivery By:
January 9, 2013
Delivery Confirmation™
Insured

At this rate this Pass will never be complete by Valentine's Day! Ineffective Route Management Outrage! 🐴 🐴 🐴





















[sarcasm] [sarcasm]
Philly Jack
13 years ago
It gets here when it does It's box pass Russian Roulette
edin508
13 years ago
Almost forgot about this. 🤦
grrrrr609
13 years ago

03102640000083910647


Priority Mail®


Depart USPS Sort Facility


January 08, 2013


DENVER, CO 80217


Expected Delivery By:
January 9, 2013
Delivery Confirmation™
Insured

At this rate this Pass will never be complete by Valentine's Day! Ineffective Route Management Outrage! 🐴 🐴 🐴





















[sarcasm] [sarcasm]

NJ Navy Chief wrote:




Yes I have found that the farther I mail the package the faster it gets there. First stop was in WV. The same state I mailed from. It took a Week.
edin508
13 years ago
What's the weight up to on this thing? Gotta be getting big! And it's gonna cost the last guy a fortune to mail it, lol.
LetsRock
13 years ago

What's the weight up to on this thing? Gotta be getting big! And it's gonna cost the last guy a fortune to mail it, lol.

edin508 wrote:



Im gonna need a bigger box!!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
I think it is headed Rick's (Youngra) way

Fortify your porch Rick and get your mail guy a get well card 🐴 🐴 [whip] [whip]
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Im gonna need a bigger box!!

LetsRock wrote:




Just think what damage this thing is gonna do to that poor unsuspecting vet. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

Yes I have found that the farther I mail the package the faster it gets there. First stop was in WV. The same state I mailed from. It took a Week.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Maybe it is just a West (By God) Virginia thing? Mailman hittin' too much of the Shine?
Montani Semper Liberi



youngra
13 years ago

I think it is headed Rick's (Youngra) way

Fortify your porch Rick and get your mail guy a get well card 🐴 🐴 [whip] [whip]

NJ Navy Chief wrote:




#-o 🤦 🤦 DAYUM - showed up yesterday - ya gonna need a bigger box!![frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

I'll get through it tonight, post my picks and puts for approval and hopefully get it on it's way tomorrow morning. From the brief look - lots of goodies in there! And I just happened to received a few boxes of goodies myself, soooooooooooooooooo it's gonna put on some weight!

🇨🇮
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Are we gonna have to truck this frigger freight the rest of the way?
youngra
13 years ago
🇨🇮 =d> =d> =d>

Takes
Tat La Riqueza
La Herencia Cubana
LFD Double Ligero
ManOWar Virtue

Puts
AF Sungrown Flor Fina 858
AF Hemmingway Short Story Maduro
AB American Classic Corona
AB American Classic Sun Grown Toro
MF Le Bijou 1922 Corona Gorda
Camacho 10 year anniversary Torpedo

Let me know if that's OK - also added some for the vet and put those in some 6 finger bags I just got. Added some Boveda humi packs plus some more trinkets......

If it passes muster send next addy as ther are still 10 envelopes to go for the Hold 'em hands!
youngra
13 years ago
🇨🇮 =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
And - THANKS for the additions Capo!! Lookin forward to them!
🇨🇮
05busa
13 years ago
Jersey shore fishin trip
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
10 more! Outrage! This will never be executed by Valentine's Day. More like Easter!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Yeah I couldn't figure the time delay, ironically I think it went to Ohio to be sorted before it came back to me
youngra
13 years ago

10 more! Outrage! This will never be executed by Valentine's Day. More like Easter!

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



🇨🇮

Out the door this morning - DC # 03121430000251843056

Okduckslayer - better DUCK and reinforce the door, porch and mailbox. I got it all into a medium flat rate box, but it's full 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 , gonna have to step up to the bigger box.

Two day turn around here................
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Not following rules outrage!
Capo king
13 years ago

🇨🇮 =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
And - THANKS for the additions Capo!! Lookin forward to them!
🇨🇮

youngra wrote:





My pleasure.......enjoy bro
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Dayum! This heavy a$$ flat rate box hit my house this morning. Stupid post man set it on the bench on the porch. By the time I got to it the bench was reduced to a pile of ashes.

Takes:
Fuentes 858 sg
LGC Serie N
Mi Barrio

Puts:
Baitfish
Donkey Droppings
Camacho Triple Maduro
Camacho Maduro
Undercrown

Youngra tipped everyone off to where it was heading, but luckily I didn't see it until it hit.

There is a bag in the box for Jack? Younger are these for me?

If my takes/puts are ok, send me the next summbitch on the list.

Slayer
Users browsing this topic