Oscar
13 years ago
Don't hold back! He deserves to be smacked around!
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Pipe down! This got out of control quickly.......
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago

Damn, I gave my last one to pro. I had about 5 last month but they all went out as hitch hikers. I wish I would've know cause I owe your b!tch azz for sure.

Campage wrote:




Yep. I am smoking it as i type. Delish!
Oscar
13 years ago

Pipe down! This got out of control quickly.......

Ndill wrote:




If Ndill is ISO something he must be low! We all better help a brutha out! I'll get a care package out to you soon!

[frypan]
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
FGM hooked me up for sure! Came home to a box containing

5 BTL
1 Hemi
1 Anejo

Thanks a ton! I am going to enjoy these BTL as soon as things quite down here!
Campage
13 years ago
That's quite the care package!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Very nice. FGM is a Fuente ho and outta da closet...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Glad they got there safely! Enjoy, Bro!
t33bone
13 years ago

FGM hooked me up for sure! Came home to a box containing

5 BTL
1 Hemi
1 Anejo

Thanks a ton! I am going to enjoy these BTL as soon as things quite down here!

Ndill wrote:


Greatly done there Ray. Now keep watching your back.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Greatly done there Ray. Now keep watching your back.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t33bone wrote:







Don't even THINK about it Tuck! [ram27bat]
t33bone
13 years ago

Don't even THINK about it Tuck! [ram27bat]

fishinguitarman wrote:


I do nothing to my vet. [whip]

Just saying.
Users browsing this topic