crgcpro
13 years ago
The Fredericksburg addy is no good anymore. Please don't send me anything there.

Pro
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I just sent something there last week?? Wtf. U telling a tall tale pro?
crgcpro
13 years ago
Tuesday was my last day there. The course is closed now. Mail is set on forward but I've lost a lot of mail that way before.

Pro
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I just called. It's not closed anymore???


Nice try pro.
crgcpro
13 years ago
I'm serious. It's not funny. Course closed and I lost my job on Tuesday.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Damn pro. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm going to PM you.
LetsRock
13 years ago
Pro, that is terrible. Very sorry to hear that.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Yes It is true. I Thought he was trying to keep people from bombing him. Now I feel like a d!ick head. Anyway pro I ment what I said in the PM so please don't hessitate my friend. Prayers will be sent daily.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Just send packages to his home addy.

What's so hard about that?

TIGER
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Very few ppl have Dat addy. I just got it.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
I've had it for months.

You should have asked.

NOODS

TIGER
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I don't think he wanted me to have his home addy. Since I know what kind of cigars he's got. One of these days I would have had too much to drink, then driven down to deliverance country, go mission impossible style, dressed in all black with a grappling hook and break into the Pro estate and swipe all his great cigars.
Would probably get another hernia trying to lift 1/4th of his collection. But would be worth it in the end.

And that's why I believe he didn't give me his home addy.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Haha Camp. Truth is I live in the bit of a "Hood" and mail isn't always safe here.

I got a great looking bottle of Rock Hill Farms Single Barrel Bourbon in the mail today. I'm going to crack this open tonight and pair it with an OR Donkey Droppings.

It came from Burlingame, CA. I think it was a redirect though. Who's responsible for sending me this great treat?

Thanks,

Pro
t33bone
13 years ago

Haha Camp. Truth is I live in the bit of a "Hood" and mail isn't always safe here.

I got a great looking bottle of Rock Hill Farms Single Barrel Bourbon in the mail today. I'm going to crack this open tonight and pair it with an OR Donkey Droppings.

It came from Burlingame, CA. I think it was a redirect though. Who's responsible for sending me this great treat?

Thanks,

Pro

crgcpro wrote:


=d>


I have not forgot about this.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Nothing to see here Tuc! I've been bombed into submission already. I give!
t33bone
13 years ago

Nothing to see here Tuc! I've been bombed into submission already. I give!

crgcpro wrote:


I just send the flowers to put on the grave. Nothing really for you to worry about. LOL
raymusumeci
13 years ago
if not to late to send away a bomb someone kick me an addy..

Will send what i can 🙂
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I believe the bottle was from Shaun. I could be wrong and don't want to take credit away from someone else so i could be wrong. But last time I talked to Shaun he said he didn't think he was going to shock you with sea gard so was going to send a bottle.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Thanks Shaun!

I'm about to head out to the back porch and crack that Rock Hill Farms Single Barrel Open.
t33bone
13 years ago

Thanks Shaun!

I'm about to head out to the back porch and crack that Rock Hill Farms Single Barrel Open.

crgcpro wrote:

=d>

Enjoy brother
Users browsing this topic