DCLover
13 years ago
I would be interested, but then I'd have to give you my addy [LOL]
King
13 years ago
How's the body on these Paul?

Thx.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

How's the body on these Paul?

Thx.

King wrote:



I'd say a nicesolidmedium bodied cigar Chris.....paired well with an inchor two of Elija Craig bourbon.
Have shared as many from this cab as I'm willin, ( cep't fer my vet up there....if'n he's willing to share his new snailer)
nnightmar
13 years ago
Looks like this is locked up. Well done Paul. Those CO's are pretty good.
sd72
13 years ago
They're a medium smoke, but great flavor. Never a second smoke of the day for me. They'll surprise you if you've never had one, with how good they are.
shaun341
13 years ago
not sure if these are hard to find but i was looking through a place when i noticed they had 50 count boxes of these also. I don't know what the going rate is for these so not sure if they are a decent price but i have info if anyone wants it shoot me a pm.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
On the way Paul.

DC# 9405503699300278462028

TIGER
t33bone
13 years ago

It5 was the robusto I believe at the Moose Manor herf where you had one in a blind taste test. I love em and really enjoy smoking them. That #4 is an awesome sized one.

t33bone wrote:


I have the #2 after looking at them again.
t33bone
13 years ago

First one of these I smoked was the LFD Colorado Oscuro Chizel which was part of the swag at the Rockey Mtn Cigar Fest. Almost impossible to get that one but I have been enjoying the #4 almost as much.

I'm thinking these will only get better with age.

DED

deadeyedick wrote:


The #2's I have are smoking awesome and not sure how old they are. At least a year I believe or close to it.
Users browsing this topic