whtwtrman79
13 years ago
You must live here!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

I am in ft huachuca az. Right outside Tucson. I am thinking about making a trip to the phoenix area this weekend!

plack wrote:



With my condolences that you are in Ft Huachuca. At least it's not 140 degrees this time of year, but at night you might be wishing it was! PMS
f16devils
13 years ago
Looks like the mailman survived it. [ram27bat]

I wonder how the house made out. 🤔

03083390000087299120
Priority Mail®
Delivered
January 09, 2013, 12:41 pm
SPANAWAY, WA 98387



Hey FGM 🌫 this completed my trade with plack. 🇨🇮
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Looks like the mailman survived it. [ram27bat]

I wonder how the house made out. 🤔

03083390000087299120
Priority Mail®
Delivered
January 09, 2013, 12:41 pm
SPANAWAY, WA 98387



Hey FGM 🌫 this completed my trade with plack. 🇨🇮

f16devils wrote:






Thanks, Joe!
BlueDude
13 years ago
Here is the fallout carnage from dubleuhb's overwhelming massive mega bomb blast. This has GOT to be historic!
Photo to follow in Picpost thread

First, the goodies:
1 year CRA Membership
Butane Cylinder
Colibri Tranzpack
Digital Hygrometer
Double Blade Cigar Cutter
Firebird NASCAR Torch Lighter
Herfador X5
Jameson Irish Whiskey
Sunoco NASCAR Ballcap

The Cigars:
A.Fuente Cazadores Natural
A.Fuente Chateau Fuente Queen B
A.Fuente Hemingway Short Story Maduro
A.Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Claro
A.Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Maduro
A.Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Natural
A.Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Rosado
A.Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Sun Grown
Ashton Esquires Tin/10
Ashton Esquires Tin/10 Maduro
Ashton Sampler 5 Cigar Assortment
Berger & Argenti Mooch
Berger & Argenti Mooch Maduro
CAO Concert Amp Rosado
Chateau Real Claro by DE
Chateau Real Maduro by DE
Curivari Reserva Limitada
Cusano Freedom CRA
Don Tomas SE Corojo 554
Dunhill Signed Range Box/5
El Triunfador by Tatuaje
El Triunfador by Tatuaje
Gran Habano #1 Connecticut
Graycliff Blue
Graycliff Emerald
Gurkha Cellar Reserve Koi Perfecto
Gurkha Evil
Gurkha Seduction XO
JM's Dominican Maduro
Kinky Friedman Kinkycristo
Kinky Friedman Texas Jewboy
Kristoff Criollo
Kristoff Maduro
La Perla Habana Morado
Liga Privada Unico Serie Tin/4
Macanudo 1968 Trompeta
Macanudo Gold Label Gold Bar
Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997
Montecristo
Montecristo H2000 Xanadu Tubo
Montecristo Platinum Vintage 1999
Montesino Sampler 6 Cigars
Nick's Sticks Little Havana Maduro
Oliveros King Havano Black Knight
Partagas 160
Partagas 1845
Partagas Spanish Rosado Santiago
Private Stock #11
Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary
Quintaro Maduro
RyJ Habana Reserve Amores Tin/10
RyJ Clemenceau en Tubo
RyJ Edicion Limitada Prominente
RyJ Edicion Limitada Rothchilde
RyJ Reserva Real Maduro Love Story
RyJ Rothchilde en Tubo
San Cristobal
Tampa Sweethearts #500 Natural
Zino Platinum Master Edition 2009
jnichols
13 years ago
dubleuhb playing whack-a-noob! [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

Damn man!

=d> =d> =d>
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
That's an obscene amount of return fire, I hurt for you lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Now that is a beating...NICE!!!
illinichaser
13 years ago
Bill doesn't mess around. Nicely done!!!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Epic.....=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Dang, he must have mistaken you for "n00b leader" LR. Not sure I want to find the photo, there are B&Ms out here without that line-up.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
That is obscene 👍 😮 =d>
edin508
13 years ago

Epic.....=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

harleyd31 wrote:


Yes!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
I just told Ray that I would be vet for some noob, Now I'm having second thoughts, Holy buckets how do I live up to that standard. Thats almost more sticks than I have in my humi.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I just told Ray that I would be vet for some noob, Now I'm having second thoughts, Holy buckets how do I live up to that standard. Thats almost more sticks than I have in my humi.

leftyposthole wrote:



Away lefty...we didn't know you were low...why did you wait so long to tell someone? Everyone help a. Broth a out!

🌫
carls7069
13 years ago
I want to be his noob please![frypan] 🐴
dannnnnnnnggggg!
What a smackin! =d> =d> =d>
05busa
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I want to be his noob please![frypan] 🐴
dannnnnnnnggggg!
What a smackin! =d> =d> =d>

carls7069 wrote:






Dang I wanna be his noob!
Abrignac
13 years ago

Dang I wanna be his noob!

fishinguitarman wrote:




I'm thinking, you're gonna have to fight for that spot....
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Ray, you can't be his n00b, as you got your half of our n00b/Vet coming your way:

DC# 0312212000001883069

I didn't have to warn too many of my family and friends still in the Jackson-Brandon-Madison metroplex, as it's not too much of a bomb. But there are a few folks piling on right now! Collateral damage may destroy most of mid-Mississippi.

=d> =d> =d> =d>
Users browsing this topic