All right gents - I am STILL LOW!!! And the carnage has begun......
2 boxes were awaiting my return home today
From a fine gentleman I have yet to meet ( see ya in April)
The fine Fishing Guitar Man (Ray)- you sneaky devil!!!!
A full box of Casa Magna Optimus!!! I truly look forward to smoking a few sticks with you kind sir..Wow very nice!!
Then come jnichols.......
AF BTL-Yum
AF Short Story-Yum
Headly George -NH
Viaje Holiday Blend
Padron 4000
Viaje Candy Cane-NH
AF Dson Carlos?
DD I think -NH
Viaje Stuffed Turkey Dark -NH
Tat Apoc. -Nice!!
Very impressive jnichols!!!
You folks are incredible!! I will post up a picture..
Oh THANK YOU so much!!!!! Looks like I won't have to clean up my neighbors dog pen to smoke later tonight!!!!
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
V
E
R
Y
L
O
W
!
!
!
!
!
KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!!!
harleyd31 wrote: