justinjoslin82
13 years ago
I would love to be a part of this. My email is [email protected]

Any info is appreciated.
jimbud
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
What da...... Noobs run a muck
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Gotta love federal employees. [frypan] N00b side of the n00b/vet trade with FGM went out sightseeing in Clinton MS Saturday, those that know the area will know that is nowhere near Brandon.

So let's try again:

You entered: 03122120000001883069

Your Item's Status
All sorting has been completed at the delivery unit for today's deliveries at 7:57 am on January 14, 2013 in BRANDON, MS 39047.

fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Gotta love federal employees. [frypan] N00b side of the n00b/vet trade with FGM went out sightseeing in Clinton MS Saturday, those that know the area will know that is nowhere near Brandon.

So let's try again:

You entered: 03122120000001883069

Your Item's Status
All sorting has been completed at the delivery unit for today's deliveries at 7:57 am on January 14, 2013 in BRANDON, MS 39047.

Bur wrote:





That means it'll be there when I get home tonight! 🍺
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Tick





Tick




Tick
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm new to the forum and it was suggested that I visit this thread. Let me know if I can do anything..or need to do anything..or anything anything. Thanks guys!
t33bone
13 years ago

I'm new to the forum and it was suggested that I visit this thread. Let me know if I can do anything..or need to do anything..or anything anything. Thanks guys!

Confuzed wrote:


Welcome to the forums. Fishinguitarman will be by soon enuff and guide you to some of the madness here.
hank56
13 years ago
Soon as he wakes from his nap that is.
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm ready to act like a madman
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:



whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

Bur....FGM

Zmarkadonis....whizzy1

chswrst726....whizzy1

carpenter69....whizzy1

tyyler82....t33bone

wapper2011....leftyposthole

justinjoslin82....carls7069






Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78....Still here?????
justinjoslin82
Confuzed


YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:





NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Whizzy's is on its way.....
f16devils
13 years ago

I would love to say that I would be home to get the package but I am in arizona for the next couple weeks for some training. I will have to laugh even harder when my wife comes home to find this package! Let me know what else I can send back to you! Thanks Hero!!

plack wrote:



Did you get home yet? Is the family OK? They didn't get buried in the rubble did they? [sarcasm]
jajenkins
13 years ago
I am interested in being on the list. yes I am a noob
jajenkins
13 years ago
I would like to be placed on the list
jnichols
13 years ago
Ack ... take your email Addy off FGM will pm you when the time comes
jnichols
13 years ago
Ack ... take your email Addy off FGM will pm you when the time comes
tyyler82
13 years ago

Too late...I already got it.....
Users browsing this topic