t33bone
13 years ago

I smoked one of the sticks last night from FGM last night -Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada. It was a great smoke. No burn issues and amazing flavors of spice and chocolate. Thanks Ray for the introduction to this fine stick!!

harleyd31 wrote:


Man, I heard about them and now I know they are good.
Grealt done Ray ya bastid. LOL
t33bone
13 years ago
[quote=harleyd31]Day 2 of the bombings......
Box #1 SD72 - My Vet...

GOF Saeies B 2010
Illusione Epernay
Oliva MB 3
La Sirena Trident

And Ready for this.........Unopened Box of La Verite 2008 !!! Speechless..........

Box 2
Hans U Yuras.....

Tat Capa Especial
Cain Daytona X3
LaAurora Cameroon Lancero
RP Olde World Reserve
Quesada Tributo Alvarito-NH
Kinky Friedman Kinksters-NH
La Aurora Corojo
Padilla Miami LE 2010
Very nice indeed!! Gotta find out who this is.......Just found the note. Thanks Mr.Lemonhead!!!!

Box 3
The Master of disaster himself - Abrignac
AF 858
UC Gran Toro
AF Un Named Reserva x2- WOW
Oliva V Figurado- NH this Vitola
Tat Miami

Anthony - you are a master pot stirrer!! Amazing my friend.
Box 4
NWO Support Cell(west)

Cool Sticker from Tidewater Tactical!!!
Guitar Pick from Guitar Center (area code 540) will have to look that up....
CI Legends Blue Lable-NH
Pinar Del Rio Seleccion - Reserva Limitada-NH
Victor Sinclar Corojo - PC
RP Cargo Toro-NH
QEZ Ruffian
Don Lino Africa- looks like a 4x60- NH

Very sweet selection!!!

quote]
Awesome Elitst smackn' there guys.

Well and greatly done my friends.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

All right gents - I am NOT low!! And the carnage has begun......

2 boxes were awaiting my return home today
From a fine gentleman I have yet to meet ( see ya in April)
The fine Fishing Guitar Man (Ray)- you sneaky devil!!!!
A full box of Casa Magna Optimus!!! I truly look forward to smoking a few sticks with you kind sir..Wow very nice!!

Then come jnichols.......
AF BTL-Yum
AF Short Story-Yum
Headly George -NH
Viaje Holiday Blend
Padron 4000
Viaje Candy Cane-NH
AF Dson Carlos?
DD I think -NH
Viaje Stuffed Turkey Dark -NH
Tat Apoc. -Nice!!

Very impressive jnichols!!!

You folks are incredible!! I will post up a picture..

Oh and I AM NOT LOW!!!!!

N
O
T



L
O
W
!
!
!
!
!

harleyd31 wrote:








WHOA! Would love to take credit for those, but I didn't send that! LOL!

Just got back from the cabin and wasn't sure what you were referring to when you text me but now I know!

#-o
t33bone
13 years ago

WHOA! Would love to take credit for those, but I didn't send that! LOL!

Just got back from the cabin and wasn't sure what you were referring to when you text me but now I know!

#-o

fishinguitarman wrote:


:^o
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

:^o

t33bone wrote:






Am not either....
t33bone
13 years ago

Am not either....

fishinguitarman wrote:


HarleyD says so.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣
z6joker9
13 years ago
Oh, that's why ray wanted Harleyd's addy
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

HarleyD says so.

t33bone wrote:







You sneaky Bastid! You didn't think we'd figure it out? [frypan]
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Oh, that's why ray wanted Harleyd's addy

z6joker9 wrote:







Dang troublemaker
harleyd31
13 years ago
The Box of Casa Magna Came From TUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴




January 11, 2013, 12:11 pm
HAMLIN, NY 14464
Delivery Confirmation™
Out for Delivery
January 11, 2013, 8:44 am
HILTON, NY 14468
Sorting Complete
January 11, 2013, 8:34 am
HILTON, NY 14468
Arrival at Post Office
January 11, 2013, 7:48 am
HILTON, NY 14468
Depart USPS Sort Facility
January 11, 2013
ROCHESTER, NY 14606
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
January 10, 2013, 6:05 pm
ROCHESTER, NY 14606
Depart USPS Sort Facility
January 10, 2013
CINCINNATI, OH 45235
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
January 10, 2013, 12:18 am
CINCINNATI, OH 45235
Electronic Shipping Info Received
January 09, 2013
Abrignac
13 years ago
sd72
13 years ago
Tuck bombed!!!!!!!
harleyd31
13 years ago
May half to return fire on that one!! Very slick move right there!!! Good Job TUCK!!
Abrignac
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Gotta watch that one like a hawk..


BTW Paul....Thanks for texting me your addy!😂
Abrignac
13 years ago
Sneaky bastid

However, I would have been happy to send it to you. What's one more considering how many times I already gave it out.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Sneaky bastid

However, I would have been happy to send it to you. What's one more considering how many times I already gave it out.

Abrignac wrote:






He didn't realize what he was doing. We were discussing where that box was mailed from and he took a pic of the click n ship label...
Abrignac
13 years ago

He didn't realize what he was doing. We were discussing where that box was mailed from and he took a pic of the click n ship label...

fishinguitarman wrote:




Must be the PTSD from all the bombs landing nearby.

Lol
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Must be the PTSD from all the bombs landing nearby.

Lol

Abrignac wrote:





LMAO!!!!
Users browsing this topic