t33bone
13 years ago

The Box of Casa Magna Came From TUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴




January 11, 2013, 12:11 pm
HAMLIN, NY 14464
Delivery Confirmationβ„’
Out for Delivery
January 11, 2013, 8:44 am
HILTON, NY 14468
Sorting Complete
January 11, 2013, 8:34 am
HILTON, NY 14468
Arrival at Post Office
January 11, 2013, 7:48 am
HILTON, NY 14468
Depart USPS Sort Facility
January 11, 2013
ROCHESTER, NY 14606
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
January 10, 2013, 6:05 pm
ROCHESTER, NY 14606
Depart USPS Sort Facility
January 10, 2013
CINCINNATI, OH 45235
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
January 10, 2013, 12:18 am
CINCINNATI, OH 45235
Electronic Shipping Info Received
January 09, 2013

harleyd31 wrote:


#-o

freekin DC#'s. 😣
t33bone
13 years ago
To bad FGM had to help you figure that one out.

I owe him now.

Oh, I'm getting him already. LMMFAO
t33bone
13 years ago

You sneaky Bastid! You didn't think we'd figure it out? [frypan]

fishinguitarman wrote:


#-o
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

To bad FGM had to help you figure that one out.

I owe him now.

Oh, I'm getting him already. LMMFAO

t33bone wrote:






Easy big fella! Don't be gettin all crazy on me!
harleyd31
13 years ago
That was a good one Tuck!! Congrats on that bomb!!

I am honored to have received a TUCK BOMB! And Revenge will be mine........[ram27bat]
Abrignac
13 years ago

To bad FGM had to help you figure that one out.

I owe him now.

Oh, I'm getting him already. LMMFAO

t33bone wrote:




Let me know when my brother. I think I have the old man's addy somewhere.

:-k

:-"
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Where do you live Bur? Mathan and I are in the 540 area code (Fredericksburg)

crgcpro wrote:



The company I work for has an office in Fredericksburg, the pick was from sightseeing/shopping at the local Guitar Center. Unintentional "Operational Deception" that almost worked, or got Mathan bombed. I live near San Diego CA, where it's below freezing right about now. NOT why I pay a premium to live around all these fruits and nuts.

I like Fredericksburg, nice area, especially all the great Revolutionary and Civil War history round there. I'll try to remember to hit you guys up next time I have to visit the collective.
Abrignac
13 years ago
So what time does the mail run ahem bombing commence today?
harleyd31
13 years ago

He didn't realize what he was doing. We were discussing where that box was mailed from and he took a pic of the click n ship label...

fishinguitarman wrote:




[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] Im all good Ray - no need my friend!!!!
harleyd31
13 years ago

Let me know when my brother. I think I have the old man's addy somewhere.

:-k

:-"

Abrignac wrote:




A busdriver already gave it up!!
Abrignac
13 years ago

A busdriver already gave it up!!

harleyd31 wrote:




Yea, long time ago.
Abrignac
13 years ago
Will there be a status report today?
harleyd31
13 years ago
Day 3 Bombings..........Mail lady is getting pissed that she has to get out of her truck everyday!!! Unbelievable bombs gentlemen!!

Box 1 Shaun341

601 La Bomba- NH
Oliva MB 3
Cain Daytona
Comacho Diploma
AJ Fernandez Pinolero- NH
Aging Room M356-NH
CLE Corojo -NH
And in the box was a stick from GRRRRR609
Viaje DD!!!!!
Wow Incredible!!!


Box 2 NJ Navy Chief
Secret Blend ?
La Casita Criolla- NH
Camacho C\JamastranX2
AB Maxx Brazill
MF TB series H- NH
Oliva O

Very nice hit and Very much appreciated !!!

Box 3
Carl
PAN 1964
Tat Black PL- yum
Muwat Baitfish-love these
Gurkha Evil
JDN Antano

Excellent Choice my friend



Box 4
sorry- no handle on the box
JON from TX
Perdomo La Tradicion- Cabinet Series
Gurkha Legend
Blanco Nine- NH
Black Pearl
Gran Habano 3 SLS
Don Lino Africa
Esteban carreras 10 Anos-NH

Wow gentlemen this is over the top!!!!!! I am amazed at the people on this site. Thank You
Abrignac
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
shaun341
13 years ago
No biggie but I believe the first one is from me not Hank if it came in a padded envelope it was me. I packed a box for Hank at the same time and must have wrote his name on the box by accident.

harleyd31
13 years ago
You are correct Shaun341- It said Hank on the box. Thanks you kind Sir!!!!
harleyd31
13 years ago
shaun341
13 years ago
Sorry bout that was really no biggie

Hope you enjoy and get bombed so much you run out of room lol
Abrignac
13 years ago

... get bombed so much you run out of room lol

shaun341 wrote:



no worries...
sd72
13 years ago
Box 4. Philly jack?
Users browsing this topic