kyman84
13 years ago

I'll put 5 on the Seahawks this Sunday.... and 10 on the Seahawks winning out the season.

Any takers?
nitro6526
13 years ago
I will take that. As much as I hate the dirty birds.
kyman84
13 years ago
You want it all, or just this weeks game?
nitro6526
13 years ago
I will take it all.
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
If you want a 2nd bet against the Seachickens (to win it all) I will take that bet...not a Seahawks fan
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
On the other hand, you might only want take 1 bet....that way you don't have to send to many cigars when they lose! Just sayin!
kyman84
13 years ago

On the other hand, you might only want take 1 bet....that way you don't have to send to many cigars when they lose! Just sayin!

Thrilla Gorilla wrote:



Well seeing as how they have never let me down before.....
Well anyway, if I need to go to the post office, might as well make it worth my while. I'll take on another.
King
13 years ago
I'll take you on them winning out...
chswrst726
13 years ago
I'll take the bet on the hawks winning it all.

Double or nothing if the Pats win it instead.




Take the bet, Kyman?
King
13 years ago
Hey I was first! Lol...
chswrst726
13 years ago
True....but i sweetened the deal! And I have a history of running bad in cigar sports betting (0-1 is running bad, right?)
King
13 years ago
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
Wow, that was a great game!
I was happy in the beginning, then stressed out in the 2nd half! Lol

nitro6526
13 years ago
You! Almost had a heart attack!
t33bone
13 years ago

Wow, that was a great game!
I was happy in the beginning, then stressed out in the 2nd half! Lol

Thrilla Gorilla wrote:


Now smoke a great cigar and relax.
chswrst726
13 years ago
Kyman is (or is soon to be) low.
chazbo
13 years ago
Hope you guys like Free Cuba Maduro smokes#-o
Hell Ov a game, was hopin for the Seahawks. Great season.
nitro6526
13 years ago
Good thing those are my favorites!
Campage
13 years ago
I'm an OU fan... I hate Pete carol.
nitro6526
13 years ago
He blew it. Nice timeout to ice the kicker.
Users browsing this topic