Confuzed
13 years ago

Or some Vajazzle - anyone see that chit yet? I heard it on TV last night and looked it up - ugggh seems a little ruff once the bumping starts...[-x

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



My GOodNess! They put rhinestones on anything now! Vajazzle screams 'easy' louder than the classic tramp stamp--


**Box packed.. In all honestly, I'll probably ship monday.. but it'll be there.
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Box is packed and going out today!!!!
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Yea I was waiting on Jnic to give me the info in the morning but im sure that what he was going to tell me. Thank you.

I did not search for the Thonginator.
He found me... 😞 aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

justinjoslin82 wrote:





Sorry brother, I try to get to as many as possible, doesn't work, though, they have redirected it so many times, I've even been tricked😨 🤦
Numismaniac
13 years ago

You stared way to long to know that......not that there is anything wrong with that.😲

dubleuhb wrote:





Have you noticed that seems to be more common here lately, comments on his need for "manscaping" etc. ................they are spending waaaay to much time loking, hehe

I hit the close button real quick.................and I'm never going back to verify some of these comments I see, LOL
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
True. If you have a comment or suggestion on what he should do, you have looked too long.


Lolololol
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Smokes are in the air.
jnichols
13 years ago
Justin headed your way dc# 03120860000219106605
Confuzed
13 years ago
All I'm saying is that if I have to be subjected to man junk, at least have the decency clean it up a little..

Numismaniac: We both know it only takes one look.. it is forever burned into your memory..
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Thx a ton jnichols. Will let you know when it lands.
Users browsing this topic