DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Need to track down her recipe... her pecan "crack" bars are LEGENDARY around here...
jespear
13 years ago

Things aren't like they use to be around here. I remember when I was either sending out a ROAK or receiving one on a weekly basis. I've had a few Noob trades that they just disappeared after the trade, that can be expected sometimes. I've also had a few that stayed around and became very active on the boards.

To the QueenBeez, very well said. 🇨🇮


To grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr609, ditto. 🇨🇮





As far as me, I'm just a fog 🌫 that is still a nood at heart and have thoroughly enjoyed my time around here. I have met a lot of people that I consider as friends. I have smoked with quite a few of them at some point or another and look forward to smoking with anyone from this joint. 🍺

f16devils wrote:




Ditto !
05busa
13 years ago
Can u tell me which bucket has the popcorn?
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
No bucket - only this lovely handbasket...
05busa
13 years ago
Sorry i dont like wicker
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i like honey
DBIII
13 years ago

Things aren't like they use to be around here. I remember when I was either sending out a ROAK or receiving one on a weekly basis. I've had a few Noob trades that they just disappeared after the trade, that can be expected sometimes. I've also had a few that stayed around and became very active on the boards.

To the QueenBeez, very well said. 🇨🇮


To grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr609, ditto. 🇨🇮





As far as me, I'm just a fog 🌫 that is still a nood at heart and have thoroughly enjoyed my time around here. I have met a lot of people that I consider as friends. I have smoked with quite a few of them at some point or another and look forward to smoking with anyone from this joint. 🍺

f16devils wrote:



Well said =d>
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
queen needs to write more often
Users browsing this topic