youngra
13 years ago
Two out today -
03121430000251843087
03121430000251843070

Should be there on Monday
Schmitty22
13 years ago
ARRRRRR and OHHHHHHH and YEA YEA YEA .....

they are arriving .. total destruction. Details here

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/m/3599214/Blame-BOMBS-HAVE-DROPPED#post3599214 

Thanks all. We will get them in the hands of the troops or who they were intended .. and thanks to those that were thoughtful enough to include shipping $$

LetsRock
13 years ago

ARRRRRR and OHHHHHHH and YEA YEA YEA .....

they are arriving .. total destruction. Details here

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/m/3599214/Blame-BOMBS-HAVE-DROPPED#post3599214 

Thanks all. We will get them in the hands of the troops or who they were intended .. and thanks to those that were thoughtful enough to include shipping $$

Schmitty22 wrote:



I forgot the inlcue the shipping but I will be buying a few shirts this week to make up for my forgetfullness.
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

Rut Roh Raggy, just checked mine and it says Undeliverable as addressed. WTF? I check Bill's address at least twice before launching. At least I put a return addy on there so the orphans can at least return home for relaunch

NJ Navy Chief wrote:




Well it looks like my re-direct (via USPS website) was successful!

3122120000105551765


First-Class Mail®


Delivered


January 26, 2013, 9:24 am


ROSEVILLE, MI 48066

Bill, I hope you enjoy the hitchhikers Happy Birthday!
Schmitty22
13 years ago
chief . got it. thanks and thanks for the treats. and your service sir!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

chief . got it. thanks and thanks for the treats. and your service sir!

Schmitty22 wrote:



Bill, you are welcome and thank you for all you do
Users browsing this topic