SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
shaun341
13 years ago
well not necessarily yet with this box landing monday if it is in that area i am not sure if i can meet up before i could just have it shipped. weekdays are bad for me especially mon-wed, single dad and have the little one those days.

guess we will have to wait and see.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Yep I got mine to turn around in 24 hrs, cause I'm that good, a minute man if u will




Well at least that's what she said


Lmfao
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

well not necessarily yet with this box landing monday if it is in that area i am not sure if i can meet up before i could just have it shipped. weekdays are bad for me especially mon-wed, single dad and have the little one those days.

guess we will have to wait and see.

shaun341 wrote:



That's a great idea...wait. The weekend is better...consider your options...take your time!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Nervous bobby? Lol
Philly Jack
13 years ago
We're gonna need a bigger box!?!?! Holy Sheep that's packed. Hope to get it out by Thursday time to get to the PO is an issue most days I am a weekend shipper mainly.
hank56
13 years ago
You all are slacking off, no post for 2 days? Bored already?



Oh well what can you expect from a bunch of...



LMAO
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

We're gonna need a bigger box!?!?! Holy Sheep that's packed. Hope to get it out by Thursday time to get to the PO is an issue most days I am a weekend shipper mainly.

Philly Jack wrote:



That's fine...wait till Saturday if you must, particularly if you have to repack and all! That is a lot of work!

🇨🇮
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Nervous bobby? Lol

grrrrr609 wrote:



Nope...got enough Swisher Sweets to cover you!

🌫
shaun341
13 years ago
lol don't think this is gonna make it on v-day but it will still be a nice bomb for han..i mean a vet to get on any day lol
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
What's the latest poundage on this thing?
LetsRock
13 years ago

What's the latest poundage on this thing?

whtwtrman79 wrote:



It was over 10 lbs when I got it..forgot to check when I sent it.
raymusumeci
13 years ago
did we figure out the vet who is getting the remainder?

I vote hank, nightmare or grrrr if we have not ... but i bet we did while i was sleeping.
Nicar
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago

did we figure out the vet who is getting the remainder?

I vote hank, nightmare or grrrr if we have not ... but i bet we did while i was sleeping.

raymusumeci wrote:



dont think its up to us
raymusumeci
13 years ago

dont think its up to us

LetsRock wrote:


but i figure grrr would post who (not himself the humble azzz hat, putting in 20 gars to start this chit and monitoring this like a baby)
but he is a SOB so probably has not lol
LetsRock
13 years ago

but i figure grrr would post who (not himself the humble azzz hat, putting in 20 gars to start this chit and monitoring this like a baby)
but he is a SOB so probably has not lol

raymusumeci wrote:



Im all for Dave but he wont do that....bastid...hmm...this gives me an idea
hank56
13 years ago

Im all for Dave but he wont do that....bastid...hmm...this gives me an idea

LetsRock wrote:





I say you bomb grrrrr back to the stone age. He has earned it, deserves it and I read somewhere he is LOW!!!
hank56
13 years ago

did we figure out the vet who is getting the remainder?

I vote hank, nightmare or grrrr if we have not ... but i bet we did while i was sleeping.

raymusumeci wrote:





I think BJ is an excellent choice : )

BTW hank56 is not eligible.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I think BJ is an excellent choice : )

BTW hank56 is not eligible.

hank56 wrote:




Hank56 is eligible cuz I got Hank56s addy
Users browsing this topic