SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Your fiver has landed? =d>

t33bone wrote:



FIVER MY ARSE! Go back to school azzhat 🌫 !!!

List to follow when I can recover...jimmy crickets!!!
harleyd31
13 years ago

FIVER MY ARSE! Go back to school azzhat 🌫 !!!

List to follow when I can recover...jimmy crickets!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Tuck fiver......his fiver isn't like most people's!!!🐴 🐴
sd72
13 years ago
Mine landed from tuck and Harley. Ill post lists in a bit. Thanks to both of you, and VERY nice selections.
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Thats the same message I got when I tracked the DC number Harley posted.... Weird.

Oscar wrote:


HeHe

:-$
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

FIVER MY ARSE! Go back to school azzhat 🌫 !!!

List to follow when I can recover...jimmy crickets!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


I learned to count from FGM. Any problems with my 5'er, blame FGM and take it out on heem.
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Mine landed from tuck and Harley. Ill post lists in a bit. Thanks to both of you, and VERY nice selections.

sd72 wrote:


=d>
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Tuck fiver......his fiver isn't like most people's!!!🐴 🐴

harleyd31 wrote:


Most people count way over five. I get to five and forget what number I was at. 🤦
critter2
13 years ago
my 8 er 5er landed today. don't care what the general, tj and fgm say about you, you done good. gonna post up show off thread on an excellent poker payoff.
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

my 8 er 5er landed today. don't care what the general, tj and fgm say about you, you done good. gonna post up show off thread on an excellent poker payoff.

critter2 wrote:


You are much welcome my friend. No need to post up.
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
9405 5036 9930 0293 9608 75 Trying to complete the set.

I guess this one is still out there and may land tomorrow unless the site has not updated it's delivery in NE.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

FIVER MY ARSE! Go back to school azzhat 🌫 !!!

List to follow when I can recover...jimmy crickets!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Shesh, I guess I was warned but whoa dude...here's the list:

* LP L40 - WTF
* LP Ferral Pig NH - Note: you left the price tag on that one so I KNOW!
* LP #9 - The dude is reading my mail/mind...
* Tat Little Monster - Have only seen ONE of these
* Tat Le Monster (Silver/Grey Label) - Never seen one of these
* Tat Verocu - Never even HEARD of this one ???
* CAO Sopranos Associate - One of my favorite smokes
* CAO Extreme - Haven't smoked yet, but I'm a big CAO fan
* AF BTL - Are you kidding me???
* Cain Daytona - Never seen or heard...looking forward to lighting it up...
* Litto Gomez - Never smoked
* LFD - One of my faves

Okay, so his math sucks but his taste in cigars is OUT OF THE FREAKING WORLD!!!

Thanks DUDE!!!

🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic