whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I'd love to play / do a fiver trade based on the rules haven't written any stellar reviews so should be fun, so pair me up with somebody or one of you guys pm me so we can swap addys


And happy bday busa
Campage
13 years ago
Well being as I am a mooch, I vote for delta sending ME a fiver back. That way I basically trade 5 cigars for 10 in return. Sounds fair to me...
critter2
13 years ago
0312 0860 0000 1824 5536 coming at you preppy

only had a 6 finger bag so you got to do 6 reviews. excellent idea, i always like blind reviews and look forward to others following up with more. post them up as you smoke them and enjoy. tried to ensure i got across the spectrum with the selection.
TomPRep
13 years ago
Thanks critter! This seems to be going well so far. See if I have this right: Critter>me, me>Campage, Campage>delta, delta>carpenter, carpenter>whtwtrman
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Sounds good whoever is next pm me the addy
sd72
13 years ago
Ill exchange with whtwtrman if that how this pass/pif/trade/pib thing works or do you gotta be setup?
delta1
13 years ago
Looks like carpenter is my target. PM your addy, please, so I can send you a fiver.

sd72, I think you'll receive from whtwtrman, and then you'll hit the next player who jumps in.
Campage
13 years ago
Now, y'all aren't looking for a real fancy review? Or are you? I use to do fancy shmancy cigar reveiws when I did a cigar blog but that was when I smoked a few cigars a week. Now I smoke 2-4 a day on average so my taste buds are fried. I can pull some flavors but won't be able to taste a hint of grape peal or if it's 60% cocoa instead of 70%. Or if it's cheap leather or Italian leather.

So I hope this isn't a problem.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Sounds good pm me your addy sd72 ill get it out in a couple days have a couple things headed my way and one in particular I think will be great for this
delta1
13 years ago
TomPRep, each player should label each cigar with a letter or number, to keep track of what was sent.

To make this more fun and exciting, we should designate the Mooch King, campage, to send a "grand prize" to the winner who ranks the most cigars correctly.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Lol the mooch king!........haven't heard that one

I can't do those reviews where it sounds like you're eating at a five star restaurant, ie no raisens/anise etc, are we trying to identify each individual cigar and or label them as inexpensive moderate and elitist
TomPRep
13 years ago
Each smoke should be labeled with a letter or number so that whoever sent them has a way to identify what cigar is what. Not looking for any kind of fancy review, just smoke times, construction, main flavors noticed, size and shape, what cigar you think it is (ie. price range and cigar name), and would you smoke it again.
tom
Campage
13 years ago
Haha!!! Well, it's not going to be good for my mooch reputation but I'm sure I could put together a couple rockets for the winner.
sd72
13 years ago
Well I guess I'm up. Who wants my 5 unbanded cigars?
Campage
13 years ago
sd72
13 years ago
You got it. I have the addy.
TomPRep
13 years ago
camp is already getting some from my azz! damn boy, you are a mooch!!
sd72
13 years ago
Yes. Yes he is.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Critter>me, me>Campage, Campage>delta, delta>carpenter, carpenter>whtwtrman, whtwtrman>sd72, sd72>campage............who's next we're gonna have a massive amount of reviewing going on here!
Campage
13 years ago
He's not really sending to me! I speak out of mooch habit! Steve will send to the next person that joins.
Users browsing this topic