SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Forget the plans for a room......call the lawyer first and then start working on plans to build a giant humidor you can live in!

dhoppe_rock wrote:



You can't smoke in those things NOOB!

[gonzo]
edin508
13 years ago

up for the ok

takes
Bahai Insignia
Comancho Maduro
Black Market Gordo
Perdomo Estate Seleccion Vintage Robusto
Liga Undercrown robusto


puts
Carlos Torano Loyal BFC
AB 1997 Harvest double toro
LGC Series R robusto
Est. 1844 Anejado No. 50-xtra
Genesis The project torp

and i want to verify
the cigars in the jack bag are for me and i can put some in there for the next noob?
also want to know what is up with the envelopes with the playing cards amd other things?

raymusumeci wrote:



Hope ya enjoy the fiver! Yup, it's in the Jack bag.
And that LP, I love em.
raymusumeci
13 years ago
Thank you so much Edin

awesome smokes!

Will enjoy when my cold goes away...

raymusumeci
13 years ago

Here is what I did.
Takes...

Puts...
Diesel Wicked

edin508 wrote:



Damn i did not see the wicked in the bag or i would have grabbed that as one of my takes in a second i have been dying to try that one..

~shrug oh well the bird is gone to NY now
0312 0090 0001 8625 1116

Package is now 7lbs 11 oz..

the contents of the Jack bag are for the next in line (i hope you like them)

I added 5er to the vet bag and something to the box for the vet at the end
(did we ever figure who was getting hit?)
LetsRock
13 years ago

Damn i did not see the wicked in the bag or i would have grabbed that as one of my takes in a second i have been dying to try that one..

~shrug oh well the bird is gone to NY now0312 0090 0001 8625 1116

Package is now 7lbs 11 oz..

the contents of the Jack bag are for the next in line (i hope you like them)

I added 5er to the vet bag and something to the box for the vet at the end
(did we ever figure who was getting hit?)

raymusumeci wrote:



You dont say....
Confuzed
13 years ago
Now that you've had packages coming in..Do what I do and say, "Babe..I didn't buy anything..I'm not that crazy..This is just a trade.." My wife already knows not to open my boxes.. So when I get something in, I say, "My trades came in!".. I open it in the room...take the invoice out..and put the cigars in their bed..

I'd rather her complain about shipping costs than new purchases..
raymusumeci
13 years ago
should land Friday according to the paper...
who knows how many noobs are in NY .. could be 5 or 6
LetsRock
13 years ago

should land Friday according to the paper...
who knows how many noobs are in NY .. could be 5 or 6

raymusumeci wrote:



They most likely will be vrozen when they get here. 20's during the day and single digits at night this whole week.

Cigarcicles anyone?
raymusumeci
13 years ago

They most likely will be vrozen when they get here. 20's during the day and single digits at night this whole week.

Cigarcicles anyone?

LetsRock wrote:


hmmm wonder if the 2 liter bottle of orang soda i put in will explode [sarcasm]
LetsRock
13 years ago

hmmm wonder if the 2 liter bottle of orang soda i put in will explode [sarcasm]

raymusumeci wrote:



Haha...if it does explode im keeping all the cigars for my troubles.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
How does one join in on this madness exactly?

raymusumeci
13 years ago

How does one join in on this madness exactly?

Bentakemoto wrote:




madness he says
~twitch twitch~

no one mad here ..

~twitch~
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
How does one join this *party exactly?


Finger slipped on the keyboard the first time....
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
This party is all full but feel free to join the NOOB PIB...that is available to anyone at anytime...you just have to pick up the next victim in line.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Thanks SMGBobbyScott, I'll head over there.
edin508
13 years ago

Damn i did not see the wicked in the bag or i would have grabbed that as one of my takes in a second i have been dying to try that one..

~shrug oh well the bird is gone to NY now
0312 0090 0001 8625 1116

Package is now 7lbs 11 oz..

the contents of the Jack bag are for the next in line (i hope you like them)

I added 5er to the vet bag and something to the box for the vet at the end
(did we ever figure who was getting hit?)

raymusumeci wrote:



Dang man! I do have some more of the Diesel Wicked smokes if you want to try one/some. [whip]
Philly Jack
13 years ago
I think this box may get to me by spring and need a forklift to move it.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
LOL...I have a plan!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

LOL...I have a plan!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



😕
dbush012002
13 years ago
Just saw can I enter the box pass
Users browsing this topic