dubleuhb
13 years ago
Been a year already ?....Damn time flies. Send me your addy when you get settled, I owe ya.
05busa
13 years ago
Its nice to see u back around
King
13 years ago
Welcome back Dawg!
mceod
13 years ago

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Sadly I am no longer on the East Coast or in The Pan Handle of Florida. Uncle Sam thought it was best to station my azz in Edwards AFB, CA. Been looking for a nice local in and around the area but cant seem to find chit... Prob gonna be ordering some smokes from good ol CBid in the near future. Currently Ive got a 20ct fully stocked with some nice premium smokes, gonna have to make that last until I get moved in and have a good mailing addy. I will update the few worthy BOFL when the time comes. For now I am just looking for a target to lay a smack down...

Ohh Busa... Whoop Whoop!!!

Bombdawgy wrote:




I'm just right down the road a couple hours. If you need anything, give me a call.
05busa
13 years ago
Hehe.....he said 20ct
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
I finally got moved in a settled into my new place... The bomb lab will be open VERY VERY SOON... I know a few have requested my addy, please PM me at your own risk!

Whoop Whoop
fargus24
13 years ago
welcome back my friend! Glad you are doing well. CA won't be the same, better check and see if Mushroomhead travels that far West.
05busa
13 years ago
Bombdawgy
13 years ago

welcome back my friend! Glad you are doing well. CA won't be the same, better check and see if Mushroomhead travels that far West.

fargus24 wrote:




Ahhhh my good ol buddy Fargus... Im not worried, I know they will make there way out here eventually. If I have to I can travel several hours.
t33bone
Nicar
13 years ago

Well welcome back bro and I have not forgot. HeHe


http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/t33bone/bombdawgy5-11-11009.jpg 

t33bone wrote:




all bark and no bite!
t33bone
13 years ago

all bark and no bite!

Nicar wrote:


Should have been around when I was in town.

You be a$$less w da bite I had prepared fer you. 🤦
Nicar
13 years ago
Ha....good thing I dodged that one!
t33bone
13 years ago

Ha....good thing I dodged that one!

Nicar wrote:


[ram27bat]

You will not next time.
Nicar
13 years ago
I need to pick on firefighter soon I think.....
Users browsing this topic