JadeRose
13 years ago
CROS? You guys found CROS? He's with FUZZ?



AYE AYE AYE!!!! WHATTA WORLD!!


*****in noobs......not knowing who CROS is........](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😳 😳 😳 😳 🤐 🤐 🤐 🤐
JadeRose
13 years ago

Lefty


I'd like to introduce you to Fuzz.


http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/619848/I-spy-something-on-the-wall 


He used to hang out in the politics forum and raise hate and discontent.We had him euthanized and placed him on a shelf.Time for him to fly.Drafter will be the Man of Honor at the first Official Fuzz Herf.I'm sure at some point he'll make it to Wyoming in his travels.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:






TW sent you his used butt plug. Count me outta this pass.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Cros is the crazy old man down the street.. We call him ole whistlebritches on account he's an old timer power bottom..
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

TW sent you his used butt plug. Count me outta this pass.

JadeRose wrote:




I sniffed it....TW still has his I assure you.


Ron
Nicar
13 years ago
JadeRose
13 years ago

I sniffed it....TW still has his I assure you.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:





He musta got it from Drafter........or RAM.
Whistlebritches
13 years ago
Topped for Teedubya


Ron
teedubbya
13 years ago
I tried to find a butt plug in your size but had to settle for something a little smaller. I was hoping you still liked it.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
TW!!!!

God I missed you like a genital warts flare up.




Good to see you!
teedubbya
13 years ago
This isn't really teedubbya. He sold his name and sign in info on eBay. It was bought by someone named King Sticks & Ash or something like that then resold on another board for much more.
Abrignac
13 years ago
It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

This isn't really teedubbya. He sold his name and sign in info on eBay. It was bought by someone named King Sticks & Ash or something like that then resold on another board for much more.

teedubbya wrote:




LMMFAO
JadeRose
13 years ago

This isn't really teedubbya. He sold his name and sign in info on eBay. It was bought by someone named King Sticks & Ash or something like that then resold on another board for much more.

teedubbya wrote:





Where in da fuq you been?
tyyler82
13 years ago

This isn't really teedubbya. He sold his name and sign in info on eBay. It was bought by someone named King Sticks & Ash or something like that then resold on another board for much more.

teedubbya wrote:





oh boy
Users browsing this topic