youngra
13 years ago
Still trying to get the recipe for the sugar free Eau Claire - dang they are good! Also need to stop and get a nice brown liquid to go! Should be out this week.
lgops
13 years ago
Yall are killin me! One thing I miss is dessert, cant wait!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

Still trying to get the recipe for the sugar free Eau Claire - dang they are good! Also need to stop and get a nice brown liquid to go! Should be out this week.

youngra wrote:



Not totally sugar free but as close as I have found

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1437176 
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Out today 9505510162563043603189
lgops
13 years ago
woooo wooooooo
akfireguy
13 years ago
Out. 9505 5104 0239 3045 4373 39.
BDS12
13 years ago
=d> =d> 🍺 🍺 🍺
crgcpro
13 years ago
Packing a box on Sunday when I get back in town. Any NH's you want to try?

Pro
lgops
13 years ago
actually, I got masterchiefs in today, will post tomorrow, VD was hectic today. I will say THANK YOU right now for the 07 morado robusto NJ. my fav by far. and cant wait to try the type 2 diabetes cookbook out!!!

as for the NH's..... my list of HH's would be shorter... lol
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
^ Enjoy Brother 🇨🇮
lgops
13 years ago
the cigars are as follows

the 07 of course. yes its the OR
tat fausto toro
Jaime Garcia reserva especial
cusano 15th anni petite lancero
pdr 1878 reserva dominicana capa oscura

they will all be enjoyed! but none more than that morado bro! thank you!
lgops
13 years ago


Dispatched to Sort Facility


February 14, 2013, 4:19 pm


NORTH POLE, AK 99705

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ haha, i love that
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
Someone shoot me Lgops addy real quick. I'm about to head to the PO!
lgops
13 years ago
had a fire on my porch today I had to put out courtesy of akfireguy

12 ceeegars, half of em i have no idea what they are!

illusione 888
illusione ultra
LP #9
RATZILLA
TAT anarchy?
MUMMY!!!!
CyB lonsdale club?
TAT havana vi
viaje platino
viaje fifty?
viaje (looks like an AF ss)
viaje in a red and silver foil wrapper.

all i can say is I AM NOT WORTHY AK.

HOLY CRAP THANK YOU!

Russ622
13 years ago
Mine should be there Friday I think. I lost the receipt with the tracking # 🤦
jnichols
13 years ago

had a fire on my porch today I had to put out courtesy of akfireguy

12 ceeegars, half of em i have no idea what they are!

illusione 888
illusione ultra
LP #9
RATZILLA
TAT anarchy?
MUMMY!!!!
CyB lonsdale club?
TAT havana vi
viaje platino
viaje fifty?
viaje (looks like an AF ss)
viaje in a red and silver foil wrapper.

all i can say is I AM NOT WORTHY AK.

HOLY CRAP THANK YOU!

lgops wrote:



Wow! Nice BD spanking AK! =d> =d> =d>
lgops
13 years ago

Mine should be there Friday I think. I lost the receipt with the tracking # 🤦

Russ622 wrote:


no probs!
akfireguy
13 years ago
I was probably drinking when packing. So lets see where I can help out.

Tat anarchy
Viaje with the stripes is a candy cane
CYB lonsdales.

Best I can remember.

Enjoy!
lgops
13 years ago
ive had the havana vi, 888, and the #9. the rest are NH's thanks mayne
Users browsing this topic