SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Well, it is a good smoke but I passed on it for a number of reasons BUT since there is so much chatter on it AND since the box is still in my office I might have to rethink my choices....Hmmm?

:-k
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Ur a go bobby. But i cant find the addy right now.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Unless jpelli or grrrr put it in there after I gifted it to them[-x:-k 🤔 🤔 😳

Capo king wrote:



I havent gotten the box back. Nor will i see it again. So wasnt me.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Ur a go bobby. But i cant find the addy right now.

grrrrr609 wrote:



That is freaking hilarious...everyone and his mother have Hank's Maddy EXCEPT the two of us! Go figure! Anyone who can help me out? PM me PLEASE!!!

#-o
grrrrr609
13 years ago

That is freaking hilarious...everyone and his mother have Hank's Maddy EXCEPT the two of us! Go figure! Anyone who can help me out? PM me PLEASE!!!

#-o

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



I know and i should have it memorized. I sent u a pm yesterday did u not get it?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I know and i should have it memorized. I sent u a pm yesterday did u not get it?

grrrrr609 wrote:



Communication is a wonderful thing!
hank56
13 years ago
Still working the misdirection angle I see. LOL



SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
The only question now is whether it gets there before Valentines Day or not!
hank56
13 years ago
Getting it to Jamie in OR might be tight. Tough putting faith in the USPS tho. lol
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Getting i to Jamie in OR might be tight. Tough putting faith in the USPS tho. lol

hank56 wrote:



U mailing urself to jamie?
hank56
13 years ago
He wishes, not that there is anything wrong with that...
hank56
13 years ago
Looking at the list of cigars I say you all did a mighty fine job across the spectrum.

Jamie's going to love them I'm sure.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Looking at the list of cigars I say you all did a mighty fine job across the spectrum.

Jamie's going to love them I'm sure.

hank56 wrote:



I only know one Perdomo HO
hank56
13 years ago
Really? I know 5 or 6 not counting Wheel. LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Yea these guys did great. Never seen such a large box pass go by so quickly.
hank56
13 years ago
Very good job indeed, not even a real hick-up.

The one I did a couple years ago went seamlessly as well. Not as fast as this one but no real hold-ups.
raymusumeci
13 years ago

Yea these guys did great. Never seen such a large box pass go by so quickly.

grrrrr609 wrote:


hoooraaa to the noobs...

Oh no... i saw i huge bag and tons of chit.. in the box for the vet target.. and it seems to have gotten bigger.... i know something special from RI in there :)

duck .. mr or mrs vet .. you will be hit hard

grrrrr put that pole up again i did not vote twice lol
Philly Jack
13 years ago
ok so what do we do with the playing cards now
shaun341
13 years ago
there was an envelope for the vet also si i believe he is in the game to still have to wait for him to get the box.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
My job is DONE!!!

Expected Delivery: Thu 02/14/13
Weight 8 lb. 15.4 oz. ($23.25)

9505 5107 6081 3042 4089 16

Great job everyone...LOL!!!

Now buzz off all you NOOBs and go bother Tiger or somebody who cares!

[ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic