Unless jpelli or grrrr put it in there after I gifted it to them[-x:-k 🤔 🤔 😳
Capo king wrote:
Ur a go bobby. But i cant find the addy right now.
grrrrr609 wrote:
That is freaking hilarious...everyone and his mother have Hank's Maddy EXCEPT the two of us! Go figure! Anyone who can help me out? PM me PLEASE!!!#-o
SMGBobbyScott wrote:
I know and i should have it memorized. I sent u a pm yesterday did u not get it?
Getting i to Jamie in OR might be tight. Tough putting faith in the USPS tho. lol
hank56 wrote:
Looking at the list of cigars I say you all did a mighty fine job across the spectrum.Jamie's going to love them I'm sure.
Yea these guys did great. Never seen such a large box pass go by so quickly.
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close