I didn't do it. My account was hacked!
mikey1597 wrote:
get him good grrrr!
engletl wrote:
SFR is plenty big.
hank56 wrote:
MFR may not be
grrrrr609 wrote:
Why, are you finally sending a monkey?
Oh note to self........now need LFR
Oh yea that is all that I AM sending
So you saying i need to pack more in ur PIB to make room?
True statement..[ram27bat]
SMGBobbyScott wrote:
Nope I'm saying don't leave the house for your own sake...
Does ur lumber company have a guy named Dwight that can deliver 2x4s and such? Yea im starting to feel guilty for the he11 that is about to be unleashed..........NOT
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt>
It is true...he has his minions doing his dirty work for him...keeping his hands clean...all very neat!🍺
Quite "Hans-like" isn't he?
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close