leftyposthole
13 years ago

I was gifted one by a fine Botl saving it for a special occ

whtwtrman79 wrote:



not so sure about that............
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lefty / Confuzed...how much are those? Any chance in getting you to pick up 5er of those for me?
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

not so sure about that............

leftyposthole wrote:




haha you outed yourself......I just call it how i see it, now if i can just find a holiday/reason to celebrate!
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Nm...looking at site trying to find em
leftyposthole
13 years ago
give em a call cramer, don't think they list em on their site. Its not something they talk about much, but they got em. IIRC they are about 7 or 8 bucks, pretty big stick 6 x 52 maybe, one size only
leftyposthole
13 years ago

haha you outed yourself......I just call it how i see it, now if i can just find a holiday/reason to celebrate!

whtwtrman79 wrote:



How about Valentines Day
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Some say the My Father S with big S on the band is supposed to be very close, hence the almost identical bands
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ok, I'm going to bump this once then let it die. Still looking for at least 3 (but will buy more) El Centurions. I realize they won't be cheap but that's ok.
madaxeman
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic