hank56
13 years ago
Shrug, its who I am...
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

I have a whole list of ideas....

engletl
FGM
engletl
jaderose
engletl
grrrrr609
engletl
duwan
engletl
t33bone
engletl


how's that for starters

engletl wrote:



I think this looks better
engletl
13 years ago

I think this looks better

gae9jang2j wrote:


watch it now...or that fiver is going to be much worse
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i thought you already sent your part?!

I got some stuff up my sleeve too. Not as grand, but, stuff

And don't make me start nasty rumors about you lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Oh DO TELL!!!
hank56
13 years ago

I think this looks better

gae9jang2j wrote:





I for one like how you think!!! LOL
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I for one like how you think!!! LOL

hank56 wrote:



A little one sided, but Todd could use some smokes...
hank56
13 years ago
I hear that Bobby and agree, alas he and I have had a non-aggession pact in place for a couple years. I don't hit him and he allows me to live. LMAO
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I hear that Bobby and agree, alas he and I have had a non-aggession pact in place for a couple years. I don't hit him and he allows me to live. LMAO

hank56 wrote:



We've never said it in as many words but the threat has clearly been implied....LOL! That's funny!

Users browsing this topic