Russ622
13 years ago

I found a place where i get 4 tin sampler of frog morton for like 35 bucks. You know the place. They sell pipes and cigars.

grrrrr609 wrote:



I know that place! Well my bank account and their bank account know each other real well.


I have 78 pipes, now that 2 are going to GRR. They range from MM Cobs, to Dunhills, with Wileys, Wests, Nordings, Petersons, Savs, Wade, and a few others in between.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
78????


Good lord........
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I know that place! Well my bank account and there bank account know each other real well.


I have 78 pipes, now that 2 are going to GRR. They range from MM Cobs, to Dunhills, with Wileys, Wests, Nordings, Petersons, Savs, Wade, and a few others in between.

Russ622 wrote:



WOW. I have like 8. 2 meers, lorenzo, peterson, a cob, dr grabow, so piece of crap i dont even know what it is, and my glorious nording.

And i AM so looking foward to adding those to my collection Russ.
Russ622
13 years ago
LOL It was much higher than that at one time. I was up to 150 but sold a lot of them.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
AH crap! When did CI get so many pipes? I swear i went thru their pipes before. I just found their Nordings. Thank god they are sold out of the one i want.
Users browsing this topic