johnjazz42
13 years ago
alright. thanks for all the help guys.
mikejw
13 years ago
It's all good, John.
crgcpro
13 years ago

well,,
500 ct humi is a nice size. You will want a bigger on before too long,,,

wheelrite wrote:




Yep I ended up with 5 of these before I got the Montague end table.

I can't believe that you've posted 4 times in this thread to this new guy Wheel and you haven't asked him for pics of his wifes/sisters/mother's tits yet! Damn you're slipping tonight!

Pro
Campage
13 years ago
Medium Rare huh? Good man.
lgops
13 years ago

Hmm ?
I believe it was a Mondavi...
It was nice,,

But I'm a Bordeaux guy,,

wheelrite wrote:



And all this time I was under the impression you were a vienna sausage guy......#-o
BlueDude
13 years ago
Hang on to it . . .
Sooner or later you'll need a 150+ qt. coolidor. You can run the wiring out the drain plug.
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
Why just the other day I was thinking to myself...Self, why don't we return something? To which I replied, "Lets!". So excited at this decision making process I ran into the house, tore into the game room and found my humidors. I emptied them all into refrigerator sized boxes and sent them all back to CigarBid. There was hardly any room left for the packing material. That'll teach me all right.

BlueDude
13 years ago
^ topic assassination OUTRAGE!
Users browsing this topic