crgcpro
13 years ago
Hey Prick! It's March. Who's up now?
lgops
13 years ago
spogl is up


hehe
lgops
13 years ago

Hope you enjoy bro that is my go to sweetener

ringsize wrote:




had some in my coffee this morning... best tasting sweetner ive tried, besides real sugar. thanks bro!
ringsize
13 years ago
Yep no problem
BDS12
13 years ago
Your welcome!!

Tats-El trifundor and 7th
MOW- not the ruination, lol, pretty decent medium gar imho

Was drinking the Sam while I was packing, so I was celebrating your birthday with ya, lol.

Thought you'd get a kick out that 5V A, lmfao

Hope it was a great month for ya brotha !!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
lgops
13 years ago
Was a great month, you all did way too much.

thank you all for your generosity!


I guess I'm done with candy forever. holy gas batman. stupid sugarfree.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
lgops
13 years ago
got yours busa! thank you sir!

TAT ET
RP owr tat hcs #1
afuente queen b
gran habano vintage 2002
fonseca
oliva g
perdomo habano maduro
5v AAA lancero
lfd double ligero
5v gold maduro
gurkha havana blend
torano exodus 50 year
diesel uhc
gran habano 3 sls
cao brazilia
bahia insignia
cao vision
box of brickhouse matches
little american flag
cigardojo card
and uhmmmmm

used? glove. . . .

haha

hope i didnt forget anything king boob! had a rough week at work.....

thank you all again! I deserved none of it!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I hope u like, sorry for the wait
lgops
13 years ago
They will all be thoroughly enjoyed! sorry for my slacking in posting yours boob!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
nice smacking by the donkey king!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic