TMCTLT
13 years ago
Makana.....Good to see you man!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago

You guys are gonna regret the sausage jokes.

euodias wrote:




Damn Dude, Didn't realize you had been gone so long. I'm old so that's my excuse, I don't realize much.

You OK?
euodias
  • euodias
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Yeah I'm fine these days. I just decided to take a little vacation from life for a while. Ended up gone a lot longer than I had planned. Met a girl in Australia, got married in Missouri, settled back down in Hawaii. You know how it goes.
knokmdwn
13 years ago

Yeah I'm fine these days. I just decided to take a little vacation from life for a while. Ended up gone a lot longer than I had planned. Met a girl in Australia, got married in Missouri, settled back down in Hawaii. You know how it goes.

euodias wrote:




Holy cow!! Another one of my noobs has returned from the abis. Makana, how you doin brother?? Good to see you post. Congrats on the new bride!! Hope you are well.

Ray
euodias
  • euodias
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Howdy Ray! Life is pretty good right now. Just picked up a box of LP T-52s and a box of Tat TAA '12s, so it seems I have been converted into a elitist.
euodias
  • euodias
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hmmm, one package delivered, and one that hasn't even left the island yet. come on USPS 😣
Nicar
13 years ago
Sup euodias, glad to hear from you...sorry for scarring you into over a year of therapy.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Plus "Interest"?

Box landed. Holy moly bro........
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Sending out old PlayGirl Magazines again?











Classic!
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Howdy Ray! Life is pretty good right now. Just picked up a box of LP T-52s and a box of Tat TAA '12s, so it seems I have been converted into a elitist.

euodias wrote:


Welcome to the club! Feels good don't it
euodias
  • euodias
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Sup euodias, glad to hear from you...sorry for scarring you into over a year of therapy.

Nicar wrote:



The repression therapy was pretty effective, but as a result there are are large holes in my memory I'm afraid. Do I know you? 🌫
Nicar
13 years ago
Guess you didnt heed the warning...you went pass the do no pass point...
Users browsing this topic