critter2
13 years ago

Smoked an 09 last night and wasn't all that impressed.

DBIII wrote:



a beli fino they are not. you did wear gloves the other night didn't you?


😁
dubleuhb
13 years ago

a beli fino they are not. you did wear gloves the other night didn't you?


😁

critter2 wrote:


HAHA!!!🍺
cacman
13 years ago

a beli fino they are not. you did wear gloves the other night didn't you?

critter2 wrote:


Sat there sucking on that Mag46 with a bomber of Chimay while someone else gently and carefully packed and labeled everything.
🇨🇮
critter2
13 years ago

Sat there sucking on that Mag46 with a bomber of Chimay while someone else gently and carefully packed and labeled everything.
🇨🇮

cacman wrote:



=d>
euodias
13 years ago

Looks like these have a pretty good following. Upon further searching i ended up going with a box of RyJ no 4 from 04 and a cab of hdm les dieux from 03 and still have some RASS on the way. Needles to say i dont need to be buying any more cigars for a while next box purhase will definitely be the 46s though.

polyboy30 wrote:



Let me know how those RyJs treat you. Was very tempted to go through the trouble of picking up a box, but I didn't have the guts.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Don't be skeered
shaun341
12 years ago
Did anyone try these from 05. I see a place still has a bunch of boxes from 05 but all I see in reviews is that they mag 46 changed in 08 and previous years were not as good.
Buckwheat
12 years ago
For that price I don't think you can go wrong with these classic smokes. I never had one of any age that I didn't thoroughly enjoy.
shaun341
12 years ago
The few I have ashed were not nearly as old and I thought they were fantastic. Probably my favorite cc not that I have tried them all yet. hmmm maybe I should just sac up and pull the trigger I mean you are right the price is nice.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
In my top 5 CC's.I've found these to be one of the most consistent in the Habano's lineup.Always good but IMO the 08's are the best of the best.

Ron
wheelrite
12 years ago

Did anyone try these from 05. I see a place still has a bunch of boxes from 05 but all I see in reviews is that they mag 46 changed in 08 and previous years were not as good.

shaun341 wrote:



shaun,
Pm me the details , please

Thanks


wheel,
Users browsing this topic