DD1700
13 years ago
Oh really well pay backs will be double then on your end!!!Just remember that!!![ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
TimFusco
13 years ago

I was gonna mooch off of Tim. He seems to smoke better stuff than I do. lol

gae9jang2j wrote:




Wha???? Really????

Then they better bomb me!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Wha???? Really????

Then they better bomb me!

TimFusco wrote:




Timmah is turning into a true n00b m00ch! =d> =d> =d>
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
too timid, using small font and chit

if you gonna mooch, do it big!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

too timid, using small font and chit

if you gonna mooch, do it big!

gae9jang2j wrote:



Subliminal messaging...I get it...he's too smart for you!

[-x
TimFusco
13 years ago

Subliminal messaging...I get it...he's too smart for you!

[-x

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Its a Jedi Mooch Trick.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i guess true mooches understand each other 🤦
TimFusco
13 years ago
Mooches! Ah-ten-SHUN! Riiiiight Face! Fooooo-ward, MOOCH!
DD1700
13 years ago
I only mooch La Bombas.....


































Or anything else anyone will send me:-k 🤔
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

I only mooch La Bombas.....

DD1700 wrote:



Looks like I'll have to send you a box next time huh?
DD1700
13 years ago
😳 😳 😳 😳 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

[-x 😳 😳 😳 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥

DD1700 wrote:




:-" 😇
DD1700
13 years ago
[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] 🐴 [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]

:-" 😇

dhoppe_rock wrote:


gae9jang2j
13 years ago
^ thread jackers and n00bs lol
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

^ thread jackers and n00bs lol

gae9jang2j wrote:



=; Go back to bothering the other n00bs, ya damn n00b! 😒
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
you guys (and me) are the n00bs
[frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

you guys (and me) are the n00bs
[frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

gae9jang2j wrote:




Isn't that what I just said.....n00b?
🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴












































[sarcasm]
TimFusco
13 years ago

^ thread jackers and n00bs lol

gae9jang2j wrote:



Puh-lease. Show me a thread that does not end up hijacked. n00b.....😲
csiegels
13 years ago
Double sized great package arrived today with a cool dozen smokes.
Great selections ... thanx for picking up my PIB, and for including a return addy on the box!


Wow, I'm collateral damage because of Da General huh?
What to do next.


gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Wow, I'm collateral damage because of Da General huh?
What to do next.

csiegels wrote:



BOMB DA GENERAL!!!!

glad they finally made it lol 🙏

hmmm... that means the others should be landing soon 🤔
Users browsing this topic