t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Big box with a little sumpthin for my vet in it headed out that has this mission in it as well. Off to the PO tomorrow morning.

Bur wrote:



=d> =d> =d> =d>







sent out today. for some reason, there was no tracking number. not like the tracking numbers have mattered for everything i sent out recently.](*,)

gae9jang2j wrote:



=d> =d> =d> =d>



If click n ship, it's free. Otherwise you pay for tracking.


Keep em coming fellas.

Thx again to all who helped.





Tuck
LetsRock
13 years ago
Out today...

9505 5000 0807 3082 0000 46
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Out today...

9505 5000 0807 3082 0000 46

LetsRock wrote:


=d>

and ^ for FGM da 🌫
Taps86
13 years ago
LMAO. His mail man is going to be pissed. My box weighed 3.8lbs
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Mine was 40"x6"x6" but didn't weigh much more, so he's gonna think, "Oh chit, this one's heavy" and then....he he.

Odd shaped item to pack means lots of extra space a few dog rockets could get slipped into.
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

=d> =d> =d> =d>









=d> =d> =d> =d>



If click n ship, it's free. Otherwise you pay for tracking.


Keep em coming fellas.

Thx again to all who helped.





Tuck

t33bone wrote:



Still learning the ropes around here and BTW how the heck do I get into the NWO???? Tuck send me a PM and I will help in any means I can.
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

LMAO. His mail man is going to be pissed. My box weighed 3.8lbs

Taps86 wrote:


](*,)
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
mikey, pm LetsRock
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

Still learning the ropes around here and BTW how the heck do I get into the NWO???? Tuck send me a PM and I will help in any means I can.

mikeylikesit wrote:




Pretty sure this question means you're already part of it lmao

😂
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

mikey, pm LetsRock

gae9jang2j wrote:


yes, do that and keep Tuck out of this.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Pretty sure this question means you're already part of it lmao

😂

Bentakemoto wrote:



Resistance is futile. Now [ram27bat] a 🌫.
LetsRock
13 years ago
Somebody call my name?
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
late to da party bro. i gave him the details for this one and told him to pm you. [whip]
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

Resistance is futile. Now [ram27bat] a 🌫.

Bur wrote:



I don't think I'm officially part of the NWO, unless there isn't a ceremony or initiation etc...
Then count me in.
LetsRock
13 years ago
Ben u are in...you created our logo for crying out loud!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
just pm LetsRock your email addys
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

just pm LetsRock your email addys

gae9jang2j wrote:



i think he already has my addy...

:-k
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
o yea, forgot about that lol
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

u r safe bro. 🤥

t33bone wrote:








[ram27bat]
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

[ram27bat]

fishinguitarman wrote:



Checked your mail? :-" I heard they hired extra staff like it was Christmas at the Metropolitan Brandon PO.....
Users browsing this topic