carls7069
13 years ago

HELP!!! My office was just leveled by Carl!!!!

I just got my end of our trade and all I can say is thank you so much Carl!

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

18 sticks in total and a 3 finger leather sleeve.

AF maduro signature
Oliva V
La sirena Mermaid
AB Prensado
Tat lil monster wolfie?
5v A
Nica Libre 1990
Tat red label
CAO OSA
La Aurora 107
Joya de Nica
Viaje Platinum
Liga Dirty rat
Fonseca
Room 101 Daruma
PDR 1878 Capa Oscura
AF black label

One he11 of a BOTL that Carl is!!!

Thanks again!!!

🇨🇮

mikeylikesit wrote:




That fuente is a sun grown! yummy!
Enjoy bro!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

HELP!!! My office was just leveled by Carl!!!!

I just got my end of our trade and all I can say is thank you so much Carl!

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

18 sticks in total and a 3 finger leather sleeve.

AF maduro signature
Oliva V
La sirena Mermaid
AB Prensado
Tat lil monster wolfie?
5v A
Nica Libre 1990
Tat red label
CAO OSA
La Aurora 107
Joya de Nica
Viaje Platinum
Liga Dirty rat
Fonseca
Room 101 Daruma
PDR 1878 Capa Oscura
AF black label

One he11 of a BOTL that Carl is!!!

Thanks again!!!

🇨🇮

mikeylikesit wrote:



Another badazz hit by carl!

=d> =d> =d>
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
Damn Harley my wife just called me to.say ur package landing on my used to be step she said the mail man used aorklift to unload it
paulkeck
13 years ago

Damn Harley my wife just called me to.say ur package landing on my used to be step she said the mail man used aorklift to unload it

blakedeshotel1 wrote:



Soooooo what your saying is Harley has a big package!! 🤦
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
paul u chit stirrer
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
That's what I heard too Paul..
Hehe
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Kinda weird that Blake's wife told him though...

😂
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
ok so harley hit me hard

2 boxes of matches
15 cnt travel humi
1 bottle of dinosaur bbq sauce nh
1 bottle of coach tony's hot dog sauce nh
1 man o war ruination cutter
21 shipping bags with the single slots

25 smokes altogher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AF 858 Candela nh
Uzi Muwat baitfish nh
Quesada Prominete nh
2007 Black Pearl Morado Robbie
2007 black Pear Morado Toro nh
Partagus Series D #4 nh holy chit cc!!!!!!
El Triumfador Lancero nh
Olivia V Figurado nh
Padron #4000
Padron# 2000
Liga Privada #9
Tat Noellas?? nh
AF Flor Fina 858 nh
AF Flor Fina 858 Sungrown nh
TAT 7th capa reserva
AF Shorty ?????? nh
AF Shorty with swirls ????? NH
Cain Daytona nh
San lotan Maddie
Alec Bradley Presado nh
La Traviata Maddie nh
RP Olde World Reseve nh
Illusione HL maddie nh
AF Best seller ? nh
AF shorty ???

MAN YOU REALLY OUT DID YOURSELF THANK YOU NOW I HAVE TO CALL A REMOLDING COMPANY TO BRING ME SOME NEW STEPS I guess its time to get busy smoking these sticks alot well most of them i nevr had cant wait to try them!!!!
🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴

blakedeshotel1
13 years ago

Kinda weird that Blake's wife told him though...

😂

Bentakemoto wrote:


YALL GOT JOKES HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA'LL TWO HAVE MOVED ON UP TO TIE 1ST PLACE ON MY CHIT LIST !!!!!!!!!!

[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Hehe if it's any consolation, Harley's package was huge. Some pretty fancy smokes in there! Those baitfish are like crack!
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
Nh the baitfish can't wait to try it though
paulkeck
13 years ago

Hehe if it's any consolation, Harley's package was huge. Some pretty fancy smokes in there! Those baitfish are like crack!

Bentakemoto wrote:


x2 that was one heck of a package it would make any man jealous!!!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Your welcome Blake- hope you enjoy those...

I thought you could use a little help with your packing so I sent you those 6 finger bags!!
The "swirl: AF is a Between The LInes
The others are Short Story - Best Seller and a WOAM... I labeled the bag. The fatter one is the WOAM and the skinniest one is the Short Story.

The AF 858 is from 2008

Enjoy Brother!!!

dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Nh the baitfish can't wait to try it though

blakedeshotel1 wrote:




I'm thinking about picking some of those up.....I've had the monster sized MUWAT and enjoyed it.
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago

Your welcome Blake- hope you enjoy those...

I thought you could use a little help with your packing so I sent you those 6 finger bags!!
The "swirl: AF is a Between The LInes
The others are Short Story - Best Seller and a WOAM... I labeled the bag. The fatter one is the WOAM and the skinniest one is the Short Story.

The AF 858 is from 2008

Enjoy Brother!!!

harleyd31 wrote:


man you really out did your self thanks i just smoke that baitfish i think im hooked!!! I will enjoy all of them those 6 finger bags are pretty neat!!!




🇨🇮
DD1700
13 years ago
There are some MAJOR hits going on today!!!Who ticked off all the vets???🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
they're emptying their humis. they want us to bomb them with some n00d rockets for the FnH lol
DD1700
13 years ago
OK just want to clear up that Tuck and I are done with our trade and I can let you all know he is deffinitly a good BOTL!!!No worries with him as long as you don't care if your house is blown off the map!!!🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
*great* BOTL, IMO

and he hates bus drivers
carls7069
13 years ago

HELP!!! My office was just leveled by Carl!!!!

I just got my end of our trade and all I can say is thank you so much Carl!

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

18 sticks in total and a 3 finger leather sleeve.

AF maduro signature
Oliva V
La sirena Mermaid
AB Prensado
Tat lil monster wolfie?
5v A
Nica Libre 1990
Tat red label
CAO OSA
La Aurora 107
Joya de Nica
Viaje Platinum
Liga Dirty rat
Fonseca
Room 101 Daruma
PDR 1878 Capa Oscura
AF black label

One he11 of a BOTL that Carl is!!!

Thanks again!!!

🇨🇮

mikeylikesit wrote:






tHAT FONSECA IS A CC BY THE WAY.
Users browsing this topic