gae9jang2j
13 years ago
not around here.
chswrst726
13 years ago
I know, haven't seen him in a while. I'm gonna try to link up with Gimbel over the next few days while i'm in KAF. Got somethin special for him.
SweetHavok
13 years ago
Where else but in Baf 🤦































Hey cheesy, you sent him a PM before hand? Got his phone DSN number name? Anything?
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
gimbel's a PAO bia

(wonder if this makes him pop up lol)
chswrst726
13 years ago
Havok, I haven't, and I do not. But...i'm only here for a few more hours (hopefully weather cooperates). If we get cancelled (took almost 2 full days to leave my FOB due to weather), I'll look him up tomorrow.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Havok, I haven't, and I do not. But...i'm only here for a few more hours (hopefully weather cooperates). If we get cancelled (took almost 2 full days to leave my FOB due to weather), I'll look him up tomorrow.

chswrst726 wrote:



He's part of CJTF PALADIN. PM if you got stuck at BAF. Know most of them bastiges-NAVY EOD guys sent to uncluster everything. I "grew up" with all of them, but got exiled to IJC/"Head shed" while there last year. [frypan]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Yes it is, lol

did you finally get the movie refrence of my avatar?

SweetHavok wrote:



I finally paid attention long enough...sorry!

#-o
Users browsing this topic