Welcome wagon rolling to paulkeck in TX, #9505 5102 1664 3085 4183 44, eta Th, 3/28/13
delta1 wrote:
, but he's just making room.
Bur wrote:
Oh really? Not that I can send you anything even close to what Ray just smacked you with. heck, I'm almost out of Gurkhas even, and you ain't getting my Flor del Doo Doos no matter how much you mooch!
I wonder why timmy knows that.hmmmmm
Dogmanshawn wrote:
Got my end of the trade from FGM yesterday.GoldfishLighterStarbucks CoffeeCookiesThe "everyday stuff"....MFAF Flor Fina / Gran ReservaPadilla 18323 LancerosComacho Triple MaduroDiablo PicatesLa Aurora MaduroObsidianEspinosa Ortega Cubao601 RL MaduroAnd the "Take it noob be-yotch" stuff....AF Flor Fina 858 SGAF Double ChateauHatuey Special ReservaLP 9El Triunfadur LancerosAF Reserva Xtra ViejoAwesome fricking hit! Thanks to my Vet, FGM for a wonderful selection...Tim
TimFusco wrote:
Alright been avoiding this for a while cause I took active to mean active in trades.I'm in. Who wants me to buy 'em somethin?
sr20vet wrote:
we need you at the noob pib us noobs over there are just circling lol#-o
paulkeck wrote:
More like circle jerking.... 🤦
i was gonna say that but i didnt want to scare off the first timers!!! we need new hands
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close