mikeylikesit
13 years ago
I did see that - I may enjoy that bad boy tonight!!! Thanks again Carl!!!!!!!
delta1
13 years ago
Welcome wagon rolling to paulkeck in TX, #9505 5102 1664 3085 4183 44, eta Th, 3/28/13
TimFusco
13 years ago
Got my end of the trade from FGM yesterday.

Goldfish
Lighter
Starbucks Coffee
Cookies

The "everyday stuff"....

MF
AF Flor Fina / Gran Reserva
Padilla 18323 Lanceros
Comacho Triple Maduro
Diablo Picates
La Aurora Maduro
Obsidian
Espinosa Ortega Cubao
601 RL Maduro

And the "Take it noob be-yotch" stuff....

AF Flor Fina 858 SG
AF Double Chateau
Hatuey Special Reserva
LP 9
El Triunfadur Lanceros
AF Reserva Xtra Viejo

Awesome fricking hit! Thanks to my Vet, FGM for a wonderful selection...

Tim
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Glad ya got 'em Tim....GREAT trade! I'd vouch for ya anytime!!!!!
TimFusco
13 years ago
Thanks Ray. I agree...great trade! Where did you find that lighter? I found the exact same one locally for a great price and grabbed a few for trades...
paulkeck
13 years ago

Welcome wagon rolling to paulkeck in TX, #9505 5102 1664 3085 4183 44, eta Th, 3/28/13

delta1 wrote:


Thanks bro =d> =d> =d>
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Welcome to the "FGM N00Bs self-preservation society" Tim! Pretty good smacking from Ray there, but he's just making room.

Move along, nothing to see here.
TimFusco
13 years ago

, but he's just making room.

Bur wrote:



Well, anytime someone needs to make room I will gladly sacrifice my humi/cooli space for them...I am just that kinda guy....





















...a mooch.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Oh really?

Not that I can send you anything even close to what Ray just smacked you with. heck, I'm almost out of Gurkhas even, and you ain't getting my Flor del Doo Doos no matter how much you mooch!
TimFusco
13 years ago

Oh really?

Not that I can send you anything even close to what Ray just smacked you with. heck, I'm almost out of Gurkhas even, and you ain't getting my Flor del Doo Doos no matter how much you mooch!

Bur wrote:


😂 Gurkhas...I think there is a Cigarnivore auction closing tonight.
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
I wonder why timmy knows that.hmmmmm
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Hmm, if I'd a known you were a gurkha fan...

I suppose I might be able to work up my own cigarnivore sampler for ya....

Hm..
TimFusco
13 years ago

I wonder why timmy knows that.hmmmmm

Dogmanshawn wrote:



Gotta have something to give away. Give crap at a herf and the mooches eventually move to greener pasutres.
exprime8
13 years ago

Got my end of the trade from FGM yesterday.

Goldfish
Lighter
Starbucks Coffee
Cookies

The "everyday stuff"....

MF
AF Flor Fina / Gran Reserva
Padilla 18323 Lanceros
Comacho Triple Maduro
Diablo Picates
La Aurora Maduro
Obsidian
Espinosa Ortega Cubao
601 RL Maduro

And the "Take it noob be-yotch" stuff....

AF Flor Fina 858 SG
AF Double Chateau
Hatuey Special Reserva
LP 9
El Triunfadur Lanceros
AF Reserva Xtra Viejo

Awesome fricking hit! Thanks to my Vet, FGM for a wonderful selection...

Tim

TimFusco wrote:



used to smoke a lot of these until the shop closed, enjoy!
sr20vet
13 years ago
Alright been avoiding this for a while cause I took active to mean active in trades.

I'm in. Who wants me to buy 'em somethin?
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

Alright been avoiding this for a while cause I took active to mean active in trades.

I'm in. Who wants me to buy 'em somethin?

sr20vet wrote:




FGM will get you paired up with someone Chawley.

TIGER
paulkeck
13 years ago

Alright been avoiding this for a while cause I took active to mean active in trades.

I'm in. Who wants me to buy 'em somethin?

sr20vet wrote:


we need you at the noob pib us noobs over there are just circling lol#-o
TimFusco
13 years ago

we need you at the noob pib us noobs over there are just circling lol#-o

paulkeck wrote:




More like circle jerking.... 🤦
paulkeck
13 years ago

More like circle jerking.... 🤦

TimFusco wrote:



i was gonna say that but i didnt want to scare off the first timers!!! we need new hands
TimFusco
13 years ago

i was gonna say that but i didnt want to scare off the first timers!!! we need new hands

paulkeck wrote:



Warm hands....warm...
Users browsing this topic