mikeylikesit
13 years ago

So Tom Hanks in Castaway?

JKilburn wrote:






=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>


PM me your addy please...


Good work everybody but damn you RULEBREAKERS [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]








[sarcasm]






Long ashes my friends

🇨🇮
Taps86
13 years ago
No one wants your prize. LMAO

[sarcasm]
BlueDude
13 years ago
I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was 10.

I went as Neil Armstrong.

Hard to top that so I just stopped.
Taps86
13 years ago

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was 10.

I went as Neil Armstrong.

Hard to top that so I just stopped.

BlueDude wrote:



Yea I was 16. That was the last time I dressed up as well. Now the girls that's a different story. God I miss college.
DrafterX
13 years ago
I was gonna guess Wilson..... 😞
JKilburn
13 years ago
I dress up in the bedroom. Mental imagery.........go!
Taps86
13 years ago

I dress up in the bedroom. Mental imagery.........go!

JKilburn wrote:



Maid?
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!

Gae - Holding until stateside

Mine1234 - 9405 5036 9930 0403 8872 07

JKilburn - 9405 5036 9930 0403 9204 16


Enjoy fellas!!!

blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
Joe dirt
Bubble boy
Neo from the matrix
Taps86
13 years ago

Joe dirt
Bubble boy
Neo from the matrix

blakedeshotel1 wrote:



LMAO[sarcasm]

#-o
daveincincy
13 years ago

Joe dirt
Bubble boy
Neo from the matrix

blakedeshotel1 wrote:



Your time machine needs a minor adjustment.
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

Your time machine needs a minor adjustment.

daveincincy wrote:



Blake is Marty McFly!
Taps86
13 years ago

Blake is Marty McFly!

mikeylikesit wrote:




Que the DeLorean
JKilburn
13 years ago

Maid?

Taps86 wrote:


Sometimes. Usually prefer the gimp from Pulp Fiction.
Taps86
13 years ago

Sometimes. Usually prefer the gimp from Pulp Fiction.

JKilburn wrote:



Yea. Sometimes my wife acts like Flipper.
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
A pimp
lil john
a hooker
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Taps86
13 years ago
Waldo?
Clueless?
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
i believe the contest is over gents. lol
Users browsing this topic