Oscar
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
lGOPS still hasnt checked his PM
Oscar
13 years ago
Hasn't posted in a month, maybe he gave up seegars
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hopefully he not dead
Oscar
13 years ago
Got a nice package from gae9jang2j today! Bag of Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend and 7 seegars. El triunfador, couple fuentes, la riqueza, black crown and monstesino. Also included a task force no mercy stickah. Just remember, there is no mercy for good deeds PRICK!

Thanks!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Oscar did you receive mine?
Oscar
13 years ago
Yes, I must have been slacking and forgot to post. Sorry about that!

I put dem in da humi already but I remember there were some very nice smokes in da box. I know there were a couple Oliva Vs and a few others.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
I know... I'm a slacking prick...
Oscar
13 years ago
BDS12's nuke just landed... A killer 12er smokes including WOAM, couple anejos, hemi, a few more fuentes, tat cojonu, another tat, 601 maduro, EPC, black pearl. A cigar minder for when I'm losing my mind... and a 5th of jim beam red stag honey tea.

Dang dude! You be loco meng!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Holy peePee in a cup
BDS12
13 years ago
^^^Hmmm, good idea for a hotm package
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Cup with lid?
BDS12
13 years ago
Maybe, maybe not
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I still havent heard from the last one
Oscar
13 years ago
He done got hiz already or got hit by bus?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I got hold of IGOPS and he gots some issues going on and will try to catch up.
crgcpro
13 years ago

I got hold of IGOPS and he gots some issues going on and will try to catch up.

05busa wrote:



Since JNichols has been beating up on all of us in this thing all year, why don't you just put JNich in Lgops' spot so we can hit him back. That way Lgops won't have to make up a bunch of months and we get to return the beating to Jimbo!

Pro
Users browsing this topic