kombat96
13 years ago
Name it.


The mystery stick with Harleyd was a mess up. We worked it out.


Review and name ur cigar and dont forget to ask if i guessed correctly.
TomPRep
13 years ago
His cigar was a Joyo de Nicarague Antano dark corojo, though I forget which size I sent him
delta1
13 years ago
now we're rolling...nice review, csgamecock.
critter2
13 years ago
...
critter2
13 years ago
box went out this afternoon. will smoke the unbanded when i have some more time to enjoy
critter2
13 years ago
unbanded from csfightingbutalwayslosingtofloridagamecocks 🇨🇮

classic robusto with a dark slick wrapper and triple cap. no prelight aroma, but for me there never is.

pairing tonight with my usual strong coffee double cream.

torched the foot and lit. good volume of smoke and a little pepper on retrohale. sweet grassy and leather notes. appears to be on the mild side of medium. pretty much unchanged profile in the first third.

second third continues with mild leather. not an unpleasant smoke but not changing up much at all. i think i have smoked this one before but the size is throwing me. mid way the flavor is becoming more coffee like and pairing really well with the coffee. toasted leather returns in the end.

final third, the wrapper is separating so i set it down to relax. don't think i was smoking it too fast but maybe. it went out and i am relighting. the strength may be tricking me as i am getting a small nic buzz and yet it tastes mild.

gonna say this is one of aj's sticks as a wag.

thanx cs i enjoyed it.
csgamecock
13 years ago
I was gonna make you wait for the cigar after that first sentence but I figured I'd just say what the Ole Ball Coach says, "You're only as good as your last game!"

Oops, sorry I forgot that was when Yall choked a big one against Louisville. 🇨🇮

On another note ......... Sorry about the wrapper hope it wasnt from me forgetting to rotate my stash the other week.
I think that I sent you one that's had about 6 month rest on it but I could be wrong bc I ran out of labels when I got them
and just forgot to go back to do it.

It was a Genesis The Project by Ramon Bueso
kombat96
13 years ago
nice review, and good shtick




your both asshats though, just sayin
delta1
13 years ago
Haaa...Test Your Palate, Box passhats!!!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
So I hear its headed my waaaay
csgamecock
13 years ago






your both asshats though, just sayin

kombat96 wrote:




Hey Wombat,

Did Smith ever find his helmet after Clowney launched it into orbit for him? 🇨🇮
kombat96
13 years ago
no helmet found on earth!


where's the box, you turds!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Landed at my office will crack it open tonight mr lemon drop
kombat96
13 years ago
Ramp it up, ya dinks. this pass is boar-ring!


Where's MINE!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
And it's off headed your way camp
z6joker9
13 years ago
Where is that noob?
Campage
13 years ago
Sorry gentlemen. We had situation down here and we were slowly finding out about the deaths of some high school friends older friends and there childered. Not to mention materiel **** that's doesn't mean nothin. That's why I moves my ass thefuckouta tornado ally after I about lot Lost my life may 3rd '99. As well as the stuff we were able to save after the few things we got outte the house that burned down right before the houae burnes down. My mom however decided she was going to stay. I won't be posting many If any stories about problems where having down here because life and death along with loosing everything is nothing to have mooch comments slung around. About

I honestly did not know I was in this box pass. I've been selling most my cigars to get money for some stuff my friends need immediately. But you better believe me I got some pretty damn good cigars stashed for this surprise pass when it lands

:o)
kombat96
13 years ago
I'll mooch of ya camp lol. Hope things take a turn for the better.
critter2
13 years ago

And it's off headed your way camp

whtwtrman79 wrote:



how long you gonna let that unbanded age? i ain't getting any younger 🌫
grrrrr609
13 years ago
I keep forgetting about this pass.

Hope all is well Cam.

Users browsing this topic