teedubbya
13 years ago
I rub mine solo
paulkeck
13 years ago

I rub mine solo

teedubbya wrote:


what could have been!! tisk tisk
CelticBomber
13 years ago
If you're going to eat that you gotta dip it live into boiling water and that fur and skin will peel right off. Oven to 350 season and cook for 2 hours. If it's not a Black Labrador it's for eatting.
bloody spaniard
13 years ago

If you're going to eat that you gotta dip it live into boiling water and that fur and skin will peel right off. Oven to 350 season and cook for 2 hours. If it's not a Black Labrador it's for eatting.

CelticBomber wrote:




:-k My Korean butcher said the same thing. Adrenalin apparently sweetens the meat.
Make a Jeremiah Johnson coonskin cap out of the beautiful head/fur too.
DrafterX
13 years ago

Last night he puked out a bright pink sock when I was running with him. (It was not my sock)

teedubbya wrote:




Did you ask Ram if he was missing one..?? 😕
teedubbya
13 years ago

Did you ask Ram if he was missing one..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



I thought that would be personal. I don't even know how we found out Hitler wasw missing one.
BlueDude
13 years ago
Adorable . . . reminds me of my first GS pup "Buck"
Users browsing this topic